MyWetloook

Message # 15361.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Posts 14387 & 15212 continued

Date: Tue 05/04/05 13:01:30 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello Jane!

Thank you for your story! Almost missed this part!!! What a pity it would have been!

Your story is really great. There are lots of wetlook stories on the net, but your story is entirely different. All the internet stories are made by wetlook fans. They are stories about someone getting wet or just watching or getting wet with someone else. But I know how they feel.

Your story is entirely different. I have always wondered what would these girls who swim in their clothes in rivers (lakes, seas) or bathe in fountains think or how would they feel if they learnt how much can someone enjoy watching them. You have been answering my question.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to the continuation of your story.

In reply to Message (15361) Hello Posts 14387 & 15212 continued

By Jane - uu Fri 01/04/05 23:21:14 GMT

Hi guys! I really enjoy it that we somehow become friends.

As you asked me I continue my story:

The village I’m living in is about 8 km far from the town of my high school. In the middle of the distance there is a small beach that is not been seen from the road. You have to walk down a path that takes almost 10 minutes and you need more than 20 to climb back. You can find shadow behind some rocks and water from a small spring. I discovered it when I was 15-16 and it was my “private” beach in the summers of my youth that I was spending in my home village. I used to go there almost every afternoon, usually on foot and alone. My only companies were my books, my thoughts, my dreams, the deep blue sea and the magnificent sunset. You rarely met somebody there so I used to swim naked. It was there also that after a few years I made love for the first time. Last years you can meet some people there more often, as they have made some stairs on the path.

When the weather is good, my daughter and me, coming from the school, stop there, swim for a while and then go back home “refreshed”. In early spring and late autumn, when usually no one is there, we swim naked. Close to summer we try not to forget to wear our bathing suits under our clothes. A very few times happened to be there without bathing suits and also some unexpected visitors to come. As it would be a pity to climb all this way up and down without swimming at all, we just went in the sea clothed!

As I told before, one month after that day on the beach with the school, George and me had become friends. So, one day I invited him to visit our home after the school, make some food for him and drink coffee in the yard. He accepted my invitation and, driving home, I thought that it would be a good idea to show him “our beach”. We walked down and just when we arrived, my daughter went in swimming. Not naked of course (because of George’s presence), but in her shorts and t-shirt, as her last hour’s lesson was gymnastics. I noticed that he had reacted a little bit strange. After I showed him the beach I told him that we could also go for a swim and also that I wouldn’t mind if he wanted to swim in his underwear. Then he asked me if I would do the same. I was planning to do so, but then I thought that he was trying to watch me almost naked. So I told him that I would swim in my clothes, thinking that he would be disappointed! I took off my shoes and socks and also my bra, as the cotton blouse I was wearing was dark colored and wouldn’t become “see-through”. For a while I thought that I could take my jeans off too, but then I remembered that my underwear wasn’t so... suitable for something like that and also my blouse wasn’t long enough. So I went in wearing them too and – can you imagine it? – I rolled them up before! After a while George followed me wearing his trousers. We stayed for more than half an hour in the water and we had a lot of fun the three of us, playing a lot of “silly-children” sea games. George came out first and we followed whispering to each other that he had a nice body. A moment later he said for both of us the same. We just smiled...

Finally we went home. I didn’t change clothes because I had to prepare the food, but I was almost dry. After we ate, my daughter went in to study her lessons and I sat with George in the yard for a coffee. Then he asked me if I was a wetlook fan. I couldn’t understand what he meant. “Do you like swimming in your clothes?” he said. “No, I just like swimming!” I answered. “And how can you explain that both times I have been with you by the sea, you swam in your clothes?” “It just happened”, I said. I would never pay attention on a coincidence like that! My ex-husband, my daughter, my friends have seen me doing this too many times (a lot of them they did the same) and they never asked me something like that. And then he started to confess me about his wetlook interest with a lot of details. I was listening to him astonished! I found it so strange at first. I thought he was the only person in the Universe with that kind of interest! I started thinking that I shouldn’t keep on being a friend of him because we might cause some problems to each other. The first thing I did was to ask him delete a photo (very nice, to be true) of me under the shower from his mobile phone.

Of course I changed my mind too soon. First of all, a few days later I went to his home and he showed me this forum and some wetlook sites. So I found out that this interest wasn’t so strange. Second, he was so polite with me that I was persuaded there wouldn’t be any problems among us. And third, the description that he made to me about the way he felt watching me getting wet (I’ll bring it to you in his own words next time) was so sweet, that he made me like him more.

So we kept on being friends with nothing erotic among us. We were visiting each other’s homes, we were going out and we were discussing about a lot of things. Sometimes he was telling me about his wetlook “feelings”. He also liked to listen from me any of my wetlook “experiences” that I could bring in the surface of my memory. (I could describe for you some of them later on if you wish so).

I could see that generally he was friendly with himself about those feelings. Only a few times I could suspect that he was a little bit unhappy, perhaps because he couldn’t experience wetlook as he would like. I think he was somehow disappointed when we were going to the sea always wearing our bathing suites, but he was trying not to show this to me, as he wanted to make me feel comfortable. Sometimes I was thinking to swim clothed on purpose (as I never had done before), for his pleasure, but I was afraid that he would accept it as a favor, as I was sorry for him. He was disappointed also a couple of times when I refused his invitation for going swimming after school, as I had no bathing suite with me, although I would like to. And I don’t think he was happy one hot evening, after a walk, when we decided to go to the sea and I preferred to swim undressed (it was almost dark already)! He did the same without mentioning anything further. I was feeling still a little bit strange, you know, and I was somehow afraid of his reactions. Maybe I wanted to avoid causing anything erotic among us (although I think that his naked body this evening caused something – easy to “hide” it – erotic to me!). Because wetlook includes a lot of erotic feelings for someone who is in it, isn’t it so?

Well, I think that’s enough for today. CU!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]