Wetlook-Online

Message # 15351.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Free Alice DVD

Date: Fri 01/04/05 21:03:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Funny you should mention that....cos last week I was reading an article about the "supposed" re-mastering of that film on DVD, and the Alice in Wonderland societies and websites were all complaining about how badly they have made this dvd.

Several Alice in Wonderland clubs and websites were eagerly awaiting this release on DVD, cos they had promised a total re-mastering of the film, and with "extras" for the DVD release....but when the DVD came out recently, not only was the DVD devoid of any special features such as deleted scenes, behind the scenes footage, additional stills etc...the print they used to create the DVD was very low quality and "grainy". The ultimate rating was that this was a very poor quality DVD and not the re-mastering that was promised.

You can see all this discussed on several Alice in Wonderland websites.

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.fsnet.co.uk/film_01.htm

This site has the best data on all known Alice in Wonderland films

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.fsnet.co.uk/menu.htm

I wonder if the poor film print quality of this DVD had anything to do with how the Daily Express ended up with tens of thousands of DVDs like this. My guess is....that the major videostore chains probably saw this DVD and rejected it due to the low quality of the film transfer process as discussed on the Alice in Wonderland site....so...somebody got stuck with 50,000 or 100,000 sub standard DVDs....so the Daily Express probably snapped them up as a job lot for a free giveaway, cos they are not good enough quality to be sold in the stores.

Lets see....the general view of the Alice in Wonderland sites is...this was a lousy job they did at making this DVD.

MK

In reply to Message (15351.1) Hello Re: Free Alice DVD

By David Faltskog - gb Fri 01/04/05 11:49:42 GMT

See above or below. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (15351) Great Free

By David Faltskog - gb Fri 01/04/05 11:46:48 GMT

Just thought i'd pass on this info, tomorrow's (sat) UK Daily Express newspaper is giving away a free DVD of the 1972 movie "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" which has a good "Pool of tears" scene with Fiona Fullerton swimming about in her blue dress. Wink Smile

Not bad for the price of a newspaper. Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]