Wetlook-Online

Message # 15336

Subject: Hello Message to FREDERIC DELVOYE

Date: Thu 31/03/05 13:55:06 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is for Frederic Delvoye from France. Please email me so I can see what your "true" email address is. You keep placing orders and quoting an invalid email address....you keep quoting your email box as

WWW.SIXBALLES@AOL.FR

Please note...that is NOT a valid email address. I have tried several guesses and permutations to contact you....but they all keep rejecting. Every order you place with me is always wrong (incorrect amounts sent) and I can never reach you to sort it out each time. Please ....learn how to quote a valid email box. I know you also order from other producers like Wetlook Unlimited too....but you also keep quoting the same bogus address to them too.

I have written to you many times by hand to ask you to fix your email box....and you still persist in quoting a bogus address. Please understand...you cannot receive my emails unless you learn what an email address is?

Old chinese saying: He who cannot learn how to quote proper email address...will be a very lonely person who will not be receiving any emails.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]