Wetlook-Online

Message # 15321.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Albany Fountain Day

Date: Thu 31/03/05 09:39:11 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Spot on....thats exactly what I was saying a few weeks ago when they announced all these new restrictions....i.e. they are targetting the wrong people, cos in the last 2-3 years all the problems were caused by their own drunken students....not the general public or spectators. The spectators stayed up on the first floor gallery areas...there were no problems up there...all the problems were on the ground levels.

The brain surgeons that created the new restrictions have totally missed the point and will do NOTHING to curb what is the real cause of the problems...i.e. alcohol. They tried to impose an alcohol ban at the Plaza....but all that did was to cause all the students have pre-event drinking parties in their dorm rooms first....and to get "tanked up" before they showed up at the plaza.

The solution to all the problems was something any 5 year old could have thought up....i.e. all that was needed were security staff to control the entrances to the plaza....and they should all be equipped with instant breathalizer alcohol test kits...and anybody showing up who appears inebriated...should be tested and refused entry. But they are not doing that....instead they are banning the people who were not causing the problems, and shutting the fountains off all day until the last 30 mins of the day...and ENCOURAGING people to engage in a pillow fight instead (a really smart idea) to try and break the current Guiness Book of World Records.

Alcohol is often the death of some of the best wetlook events.

In the 1960's and 70's, the New Years celebrations at Trafalgar Square fountains in the London were some of the best wetlook moments I enjoyed attending when I was a teenager. However...the New Year events at Trafalgar Square ended about 20 years ago....when a few idiots decided to do an impression of James Cagney from the classic 1947 film WHITE HEAT (Look Ma -- Top of the World......which Leonardo De Caprio spoofed as "King of the World" in TITANIC)...and then the drunk idiot did a swan dive off the top fountain and hit his head and killed himself. After incidents like that....the cops then decided to shut off all the fountains at new year and board them up....so those events bit the dust 20 years ago.

This is why I avoid the areas in Thailand where the foreigners hang out during Songkran.....too much drunkedness and rowdiness.

FYI....they cancelled all the water parades in Pattaya-Thailand about 5 years ago....cos too many people were "attacking" the girls in the parade with high powered water guns....so officials cancelled all the parades after that.

MK

In reply to Message (15321.4) Confused Re: Albany Fountain Day

By Pete - us Thu 31/03/05 08:38:12 GMT

Confused The saddest part about this is that univeristy officials and people planning this have excluded the general pulbic, when in fact it is their own students who caused the problems, and not the general public.  Again, supposedly smart officials who let a few people ruin it for many.
In reply to Message (15321) Thumbs Down Albany Fountain Day

By Jordinwetjeans - ca Wed 30/03/05 13:26:59 GMT

Looks as though they are restricting the people who can go to the Fountain Day At Albany State University... too bad, but it may restrict the pics we normally expect from this event

Check out the link http://www.albany.edu/studentevents/fountain/4.17.05.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]