WetlookPro

Message # 15286.3.1

Subject: Exclamation Re: Re: Storage

Date: Tue 29/03/05 07:59:35 GMT

Name: Dr Nick gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

CD Roms! you've got to be kidding. This would need 172 CD's (uncompressed) (2 copies 344) to store 120Gb. CD's cost more like 10p each which would still be £35. With a average time of lets say 5 minutes per CD to burn, that would be over 14 hours, (2 copys 28+ hours) plus you burner would probably die at this point! Scatter Might be easyer to buy a second 120 Gig hard disk for £10 more.
In reply to Message (15286.3) Hello Re: Storage

By TredWet - gb Tue 29/03/05 07:01:16 GMT

At 30p per CD ROM, even taking two copies for security, this must be a cost-effective way to ensure your collection is preserved in the event of a HD failure.
In reply to Message (15286) Confused Storage

By Dr Nick - gb Tue 29/03/05 01:15:08 GMT

Am I the only one who, with all these sites offering DVD quality video am having problems finding enough storage space for them. I have now finally brimmed the 120Gb drive reserved for my wetlook, its not a problem to put in another drive but, as I have had two hard drives die recently, I would be devastated if my 9 years of wetlook disappears due to drive failure. Yes I know I should backup, but how do you back up 120Gb+. I started making a set of backup DVD's but with compression, checking and burning it was going to take longer than 24 hours (with me sitting changing 20+ disks), so this was abandoned after 3 disks. I suppose the other method is to either use another drive (250Gb)and use this for backups or raid two drives in mirror so if one goes there is always a second copy, but this can get costly in money and power (+noise) in the PC.

So what does everyone else do???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]