WetlookPro

Message # 1528.1.2.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Re: Here's hoping u do!!!!! [nt]

Date: Sat 28/12/02 20:25:52 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1528.1.2.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re I think it is!

By WetCanadianGirl - uu Sat 28/12/02 17:36:51 GMT

Right now I am surfing the net looking at candids (the only kind I like!) and I am so f-ing turned on and hot right now! I am about to have an O just looking at them!
In reply to Message (1528.1.2.2.1.1) Tongue Re I think it is!

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Sat 28/12/02 17:34:24 GMT

I get turned on seeing other women get turned on seeing women enjoying getting wet in their clothes esp c-thru Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (1528.1.2.2.1) Hello Re: it was in Whitby, Ontario

By WetCanadianGirl - uu Sat 28/12/02 16:46:40 GMT

Thanks again for the info. I am actually in the Vancouver area though. I will try and find some old vidcaps somewhere on the net.

I am not a lesbian, yet I get very turned on by seeing wet girls rather than guys. Do you think this is normal?

In reply to Message (1528.1.2.2) Hello it was in Whitby, Ontario

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/12/02 14:36:56 GMT

It was in Whitby. It was called the Family Kartways theme park.

The reason it was such a great place to go and the reason that everybody was always fully clothed and nobody wore a bathing suit, is because it was not really a waterpark -- it was a go kart racing park...that just happened to have this great waterslide built inside the park. So..nobody came in a bathing suit...they always came fully dressed. Wetscape reports that he would often see groups of office girls going down the slide and getting a dunking in their office clothes after work too...cos it was a place where many companies would have their company picnics and after hours fun.

I have lots of vidcaps on my pc, but no longer on the internet (my old xoom/nbci site got deleted 3 year ago...so I don't keep all my old pics online any more...only putting them on CD).  

Anyay WetCanadian Girl does not need to watch a video, there are plenty of guys like Wetscape, Anthony and others who will gladly show her around to all the best wet spots in Toronto....so she should contact these guys and they will show her around the best spots in Ontario to get a good soaking.

MK

In reply to Message (1528.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Where Can I Find?

By gooby - uu Sat 28/12/02 13:02:55 GMT

I saw the vidcaps on these videos.  This place looked to be a paradise.  Any more details on the park?  I mean, were people not allowed to use swimsuits??  I have had many a dream about that place.

In reply to Message (1528.1) Hello Re: Where Can I Find?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/12/02 11:10:32 GMT

Not a website, but chat to Wetscape, cos he started a great series of candid wetlook videos from the Kartways waterslide theme park in the Ontario suburbs. That place used to be the best wetlook waterslide in the world, cos it was all fully clothed and not swimsuits. Sadly, that theme park went bankrupt and out of business in 1996....so all we have are the amazing videos that Wetscape made in the early 1990's.

There are 2 candid wetlook tapes of these scenes (tapes 27809 and 27810) so chat with Wetscape and he can provide you with copies. I have them available too, so if you need a DVD version, then email me.

MK

In reply to Message (1528) Hello Where Can I Find?

By WetCanadianGirl - uu Sat 28/12/02 10:07:12 GMT

I really enjoy seeing photos of people wet after wet amusement park rides (or on them). I find the 'official' sites for the parks show small pics. Does anyone have a site that someone has collected these types of photos? I love candids!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]