minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 02:50:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 1528.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Where Can I Find?

Date: Sat 28/12/02 13:19:54 GMT

Name: WetCanadianGirl uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks! Unfortunately funds are tight and I can not buy tapes right now. Also, I am not living in the most discreet of situations right now and share mail with a very nosey roommate - so could never have them sent to me. Would love to see some vidcaps though!
In reply to Message (1528.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Where Can I Find?

By gooby - uu Sat 28/12/02 13:02:55 GMT

I saw the vidcaps on these videos.  This place looked to be a paradise.  Any more details on the park?  I mean, were people not allowed to use swimsuits??  I have had many a dream about that place.

In reply to Message (1528.1) Hello Re: Where Can I Find?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/12/02 11:10:32 GMT

Not a website, but chat to Wetscape, cos he started a great series of candid wetlook videos from the Kartways waterslide theme park in the Ontario suburbs. That place used to be the best wetlook waterslide in the world, cos it was all fully clothed and not swimsuits. Sadly, that theme park went bankrupt and out of business in 1996....so all we have are the amazing videos that Wetscape made in the early 1990's.

There are 2 candid wetlook tapes of these scenes (tapes 27809 and 27810) so chat with Wetscape and he can provide you with copies. I have them available too, so if you need a DVD version, then email me.

MK

In reply to Message (1528) Hello Where Can I Find?

By WetCanadianGirl - uu Sat 28/12/02 10:07:12 GMT

I really enjoy seeing photos of people wet after wet amusement park rides (or on them). I find the 'official' sites for the parks show small pics. Does anyone have a site that someone has collected these types of photos? I love candids!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]