Wetlook-Online

Message # 15277.8

Subject: Read This Re: Come on!

Date: Mon 28/03/05 19:24:31 GMT

Name: sneakerluvr us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why is it the producers of wetlook need to grow up?  Why don't we all grow up?  I rarely see the type of wet look on here that I like.  Does that mean everytime I see something that isn't my particular taste I can complain about it?  You say the producers are acting like kids that had their candy stolen, well it would be a fair assessment from where I sit to say, the people that complain are acting like spoiled little kids that aren't getting their way, so they are going to cry and complain.  Can't say I blame the producers for pulling material if all ya hear is a bunch of whining.  After having read and looked at the posts here, I know who produces the type of stuff I like, so when I see a post from them I look.  IF I know they don't produce my "flavor" I might not look, but then again I might, but if I do and I don't like it, I'm NOT going to complain.  Bottom line, both parties need to stop belly aching about it.  If you produce wetlook, I thank you for doing so (even if it isn't my flavor), but ya ought to be able to take a little criticism (because you KNOW critics are a dime a dozen).  And for those that enjoy looking at it, enjoy or don't enjoy, if ya like it let em know, if it is not your thing, then keep your pie hole shut and move on.  Seems it would take more effort to complain than it would to just move on.  Just a simple observation from a wetlook fan.  to quote the great Rodney King...."Can't we all just get along?"    
In reply to Message (15277) Hello Come on!

By shadow - uu Mon 28/03/05 07:13:34 GMT

come on folks! GROW UP!

Some of you producers of wetlook act as small kids that has had their candy stolen. If one person say they dont like your wetlook. You act like those kids and remove pictures, clips and so on.

This is very unmature.. and it only shows how clondyke this wetlook society is. It needs to be more mature. How many peole visit your sites?.. if two complains.. some guys remove stuff for thousands ???

Ive been around for 10 years now.. ever since 1995. Some of the contributors.. they put up a picture or two.. and want everyone to say HAIL YOU ARE KING.. Hallelujah!.. makes me sick

Some stuff are good. Yes. But you should have back enough to even take one ore two comments of ctitisism..

Thats my honest opinion.. I know I will be flamed for this...

Be professional. Learn how to handle both positive and negative comments.

Shadow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]