minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:28:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15277.6

Subject: Talking Re: Come on! (Long post)

Date: Mon 28/03/05 08:42:31 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There is no doubt that sometimes folks make a post and then expect all kinds of praise that doesn't happen.  The point is, there is a difference between no praise and an outright rude negative comment without constructive criticism.  Furthurmore, the complaints have never come from producers or regular posters.  This is the second time in a short period that Wetlook Lover has made a critical post.  The first time it concerned my wife Veronica and she was quite offended.  Nigel deleted that exchange and rightfully so.  This is also the second time he has then apologized after the fact.  Perhaps he shouldn't post these comments in the first place.  If there is a post that you truly feel is offensive then have the courtesy to respond in private via email to the poster/producer.  There is nothing to be gained by sharing the criticism with the community especially since "One man's passion is another man's poison."  The negative poster is not only offending the poster/producer but also insulting the folks that might find that particular photo or subject apealing. It takes a lot of guts to put your face, body or work out in public and seeing as how this is not the New York Times review pages, I don't think it is fair to think you can publicly express disgust with something you don't happen to like.  The wetlook producers are making money off of their products but I don't think anyone is getting rich from it, not even the legendary Mark Kelly ;-)  The sales will let the producer know if their work is acceptable or not.  If somebody is producing horrible videos, they will not sell and the producer will find something that does sell or stop doing it.  That is the beauty of the marketplace.  Jim sells a lot of videos, somebody out ther must like them, (myself included).  A lot of folks spend time and effort finding links or posting their own photos just to share with the community.  I have done this, having several Webshot albums and a web site and a new site to be opened soon.  I have never expected money, fame or adulation for it, I just do it to share.  This is a Community and it will rapidly dissolve into nasty anarchy if people keep posting negative comments.  There have been posts I have enjoyed and I let the poster know I did.  There have been posts I didn't like and I move on and click on the next one.  In general this forum is amazing in that people from all over the world in a vast span of age and interests have come together to share a common interest.  Can't we keep it civil and lets not let the few rude folks ruin it for the rest of us.  Last but not least, READ THE RULES.  Negative posts are not allowed and Nigel devotes enough time and bandwidth to this site, he doen't need to keep policing the trolls that try to make things miserable for the rest of us.          
In reply to Message (15277) Hello Come on!

By shadow - uu Mon 28/03/05 07:13:34 GMT

come on folks! GROW UP!

Some of you producers of wetlook act as small kids that has had their candy stolen. If one person say they dont like your wetlook. You act like those kids and remove pictures, clips and so on.

This is very unmature.. and it only shows how clondyke this wetlook society is. It needs to be more mature. How many peole visit your sites?.. if two complains.. some guys remove stuff for thousands ???

Ive been around for 10 years now.. ever since 1995. Some of the contributors.. they put up a picture or two.. and want everyone to say HAIL YOU ARE KING.. Hallelujah!.. makes me sick

Some stuff are good. Yes. But you should have back enough to even take one ore two comments of ctitisism..

Thats my honest opinion.. I know I will be flamed for this...

Be professional. Learn how to handle both positive and negative comments.

Shadow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]