Message # 15249

Subject: Hello Actress & Movie search lists updated

Date: Sat 26/03/05 15:40:52 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Website: http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Search/search.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Several folks have been asking me to update my listings, whereby you can search for your favorite actress or look for movies that have known wet & messy scenes. I have not uploaded new lists since 2001 (been kinda busy recently) but I found the time to create some new lists as of March 2005. Now you can see when or where or if your favorite actresses got wet or messy (and also see how prolific some actresses are....worthy of induction to the WAM Hall of Fame). These are just the 20,000+ items I have in my collection,.,..there are thousands more items I don't have....so if you have items NOT on my list, I would love to trade tapes or dvds with you.

You can search by ACTRESS or search by movie or tv show TITLE here...

http://www.wamtec.com/wamteclite/Search/search.html

My listings are totally "non-interactive"..i.e. they do not speak to other database such at the TV GUIDES and online tv listings....so this will only tell you what you can find in videostores or on tv at times...it will not tell you when it is next airing on tv in your area.

For a more interactive database with fun facts and info and alerts on when wam scenes will be airing on tv in your area, please refer to Anthony's website...  IWDB....the Internet WAM Database.

http://iwdb.jowc.net/home.asp

now you can answer those pesky questions that keep you awake at night....e.g. just how many times did Stephanie Zimbalist get wet in how many different episodes of REMINGTON STEELE ??

OR......"I heard about this movie....is it worth renting...does it have any wam scenes...?   Well...save your money....if I don't list it..then no viable wam scene exists....don't waste your money renting it.

Have fun

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]