WetlookPro

Message # 15246.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: wetleather question

Date: Sun 27/03/05 06:37:09 GMT

Name: titusL gb

Email: i_titusl@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If you continue to wear the leather whilst it dries off, depending on the type of leather you should become pleasantly surprised as it shrinks to fit.  This works well with not only leather jeans which get gorgeously tight at the thigh and crotch, but also pencil skirts and fitted-cut leather shirts.  For best results remove the lining - it also feels so much better!

It’s worth applying leather treatments additionally just before the leather dries out completely.

If you like a bit of messy fun, shaving foam or gel works well with leather as it appears to act also as a bit of a preservative (being designed for skin application care anyway). Although normally I prefer latex of PVC for more messy fun - less care trouble.

By all means catch up further via e-mail.  I would appreciate learning more from / sharing experiences with other wet leather/latex fans.

In reply to Message (15246.1) Info Re: wetleather question

By wetleather - swimleathers@gmail.com us Sat 26/03/05 15:31:41 GMT

I swim in my leather jeans and motorcycle jacket all the time!   It does take some care to keep the leather in good shape but it is possible!  Some of my leather jeans are 10 years old and still look and feel great.   Use leather conditioner like Lexol or Obernauf's.   Before you soak your leathers for the first time, put on the leather conditioner.  Use it as often as you care to if you get wet a lot.  You are welcome to email me for more advice.  swimleathers@gmail.com
In reply to Message (15246) Hello wetleather question

By mark - uu Sat 26/03/05 11:53:46 GMT

I love soaked boots or leather skirts,does anyone have any tips on avoiding ruining them so more spontanious dips can happen when your partner is wearing them?Pvc leatherlook stuff is ideal for wetting but just does not have same smell or feel as real leather,neither is it so naughty so to speak.Tips please anyone.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]