MyWetloook

Message # 15229.4

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook locations...here is all the data gathered so far

Date: Fri 25/03/05 12:03:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This topic often comes up...and so far there is still no decent resource that gathers all the data, and also keeps their site up today date with events data. Things remain fragmented and there is no one central site that gathers all the data and keeps it up to date. We have tried over the years to do this...but things are still not very well organized....but here is a quick history lesson on what we have so far.

1) Back in 1998, I started gathering all my data and sending it to this guy who created a website called WAM CENTRAL and he used most of my data for his travel guide section. He abandoned his site and disappeared 5-6 years ago...and who knows where he is today....but the funny thing is...tripod still kept his site online...so the data is still there....but the site has not been updated in 7 years....here is his data (mostly my travel data at that time in 1998).

http://wamcentral.tripod.com/travelguide.html

2) Back in 1998, the German NASSE KLAMOTTEN site used to be a great site with lots of detailed information on upcoming pool parties and events....this used to be a great site in the 1990's...and used to have a monthly newsletter and lots of great infos.

http://www.nasse-klamotten.de/

The site still exists today....but they seem to have scaled things back a lot now....I guess they are under new management...cos there seem to be very few updates now, and the info they now give is very sparse....and they only appear to have belated info on events AFTER they have taken place. I think this might be a deliberate move...i.e. not to publish too much info in advance....but only report on events afterwards.....cos Hans from Akuna was telling me that when too much info was being published in advance....too many strange guys with cameras were showing up and making people at the pool parties feel uncomfortable. So these days the venues are more closely guarded...cos some restraint has to be exercised.

3) Also in the 1990,s the folks at the WACKY WET site developed a fairly extensive list of wetlook locations and travel spots where folks can go for wetlook activities. Their site is still updated with travel infos...

http://wackywet.com/wet-clothes/vacations/

Although....one should bear in mind that there are basically 2 kinds of wetlook fans....narcissists and voyeurs...i.e. there are those that are "indulgers" in wetlook and their only interest is to be wet themselves...and then there are "voyeurs" who are more interested in watching others than being wet themselves. The Wackywet website travel info is more geared towards indulgent wetlook than voyeuristic wetlook, and is not a female oriented site.

4)Lastly....the last time we had all these discussions about trying to set up a website to gather data on wetlook events, was around 2-3 years ago...and then Anthony set up a special section on his website for this purpose..

http://www.jowc.net/venues.asp

Anthony gathered all the data we could find at that time...and the idea was....for folks to provide inputs so we could maintain this site....but this site has stagnated for the last 2-3 years too...

Anyway.....if you have inputs....please send them to Anthony and he will include them in his wetlook travel guide and events database. I think the reason nobody updates Anthony's site is that he buries this within his main site and nobody can find this page....I think we really need to have a SEPARATE website dedicated to WAM EVENTS and TRAVEL....and then promote it on UMD as a separate site.

MK

In reply to Message (15229) Question Wetlook locations in your cities/towns

By Panayiotis Constantinides - ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com cy Fri 25/03/05 05:50:15 GMT

I am trying to produce a list with the best wetlook locations in Europe, so I'm inviting everyone to contribute to this by telling people on the forum about any wetlook locations in his city of residence or other places where he goes or has been.

Here are the ones from me:

Larnaca (Cyprus)

The entire beach. Both Phinicoudes and McKenzy beaches have wetlook during the summer, both locals and tourists, but mainly "beach" wetlook, i.e. shorts, t-shirts, and occassionaly school shirts and blouses in June.

Ayia Napa and Protaras (Cyprus)

As above, but mainly tourists from northern and western Europe.

Athens (Greece)

Despite the fact that Cyprus and Greece have a similar climate there is not that much in the way of wetlook in Greece. I have only witnessed wetlook occassionally in the Municipal Beach of Alimos (Kalamaki) and the GTO beach in Vouliagmeni in the south of the city. I have been told of wetlook happenings in Karavi (Schinias - near the Olympic Rowing Centre) but have never come accross anything myself. Also, at the end of the school exams in June you can see waterfights in most parts of the city but hardly any clothed swimming (at least to my knowledge)

London (United Kingdom)

Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square!!!... A wetlook lover's paradise.

Any information on other places, as well as more information on the cities mentioned here, will be welcome!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]