minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:29:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15229.1

Subject: Pulsing I have plans for Greece!

Date: Fri 25/03/05 06:14:04 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have hopefull found some decent nightclub wetlook!

Two clubs, I'll let you know more when I have checked them out! Wink Smile

The best places I have found so far are Paris and Ibiza!

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (15229) Question Wetlook locations in your cities/towns

By Panayiotis Constantinides - ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com cy Fri 25/03/05 05:50:15 GMT

I am trying to produce a list with the best wetlook locations in Europe, so I'm inviting everyone to contribute to this by telling people on the forum about any wetlook locations in his city of residence or other places where he goes or has been.

Here are the ones from me:

Larnaca (Cyprus)

The entire beach. Both Phinicoudes and McKenzy beaches have wetlook during the summer, both locals and tourists, but mainly "beach" wetlook, i.e. shorts, t-shirts, and occassionaly school shirts and blouses in June.

Ayia Napa and Protaras (Cyprus)

As above, but mainly tourists from northern and western Europe.

Athens (Greece)

Despite the fact that Cyprus and Greece have a similar climate there is not that much in the way of wetlook in Greece. I have only witnessed wetlook occassionally in the Municipal Beach of Alimos (Kalamaki) and the GTO beach in Vouliagmeni in the south of the city. I have been told of wetlook happenings in Karavi (Schinias - near the Olympic Rowing Centre) but have never come accross anything myself. Also, at the end of the school exams in June you can see waterfights in most parts of the city but hardly any clothed swimming (at least to my knowledge)

London (United Kingdom)

Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square, Trafalgar Square!!!... A wetlook lover's paradise.

Any information on other places, as well as more information on the cities mentioned here, will be welcome!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]