Wetlook-Online

Message # 15212.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: No Subject

Date: Thu 24/03/05 12:39:09 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor.ivanovich@mail.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello, Jane!

Thank you very much for your story and for answering the questions. It was very interesting to read it and it will be very interesting to read the continuation.

In reply to Message (15212) Hello No Subject

By Jane - uu Thu 24/03/05 02:25:05 GMT

Hello! Here I am again! I know it’s been a long time, but...

Anyway, thank you all for your answers to my massage (#14387)! Just a few words about them:

1) I cannot imagine that wetlook is the... “forbidden fruit” for someone. 2) I insist that I don’t feel anything special swimming in my clothes, no matter if there are waves or not and also if I am in the sea or in the lake, in a pool or in a river. 3) My place is in South Europe and the Sea is, of course, the Mediterranean.

Today (as it’s free day for me) I’m going to describe you how I met George who is a wetlook fan, frequent visitor of this forum and I think he has posted a couple of anonymous messages with some links.

One year ago he came to the high school I’m teaching in, to replace a teacher who had retired, for the rest of the school year. He seemed about 10-15 years younger than me. One month later (it was one of the first hot spring days) the teachers decided to take the students for a morning walk by the sea. (The happiest days for the students – and for us also! – are when we are going for morning walks instead of making lessons; that happens 6 –7 times a year). There is an organized beach just out of town, half an hour on foot far from the school, with football, basketball and tennis fields and a nice beach bar which had just opened for this summer; a real paradise for the kids.

After we arrived there and had a coffee, some of the teachers found a plastic ball and we started playing with it on the beach. So we could also keep an eye on the students who were playing by the sea in case they were trying to go deeper. We usually don’t allow them to go into the sea, but, as it was hot enough, a lot of them were having fun at the edge of the water teasing one another and sometimes pushing each other in.

I could see on them the same image I have from my school years: Boys and girls rolling up their trousers or holding their skirts and dresses higher – useless movements finally! – getting their feet into the water, trying at first to stay dry, laughing and screaming how cold the water is, then someone is “kicking” the water to somebody else, another one pushes the first one deeper, then some rolled trousers are in the water, some girls let their skirts fall as they try not to be pushed in, some are in! Final result: Some dry at all, some half wet and some totally wet. The only difference at my years was that most of the girls were wearing skirts and dresses – usually school dresses – and, of course, longer! Nowadays most girls prefer tight jeans (it’s difficult to roll them up!) or short skirts (it’s... impossible to hold them higher!)  and a lot of boys and girls wear shorts.

Back to that day: The first times our ball fell into the sea, some of the students who were near returned it to us. But later no one was that near, so, as it was me the only one wearing a skirt, I took of my shoes and got in to catch it – making the useless movement of course: holding my skirt higher! It was then that I noticed George sitting alone on the sand and gazing at the sea. I asked him to join us but he said he preferred to stay there and take care of the students. (It would take a few weeks more for me to find out what exactly he was looking at). After a few times bringing the ball back from the sea and, as sometimes I had to walk deeper, I stopped making the... “useless movement” and so every time my skirt was floating on the water. I noticed George staring at me, but I didn’t pay attention.

And then suddenly “Hurricane” appeared! “Hurricane” was my 16 years old daughter (student in the same high school), who was passing by with some friends the same time I was once again gathering the ball from the sea. Before I’d be able to realize anything, she started running from the beach towards me, grabbed me and we both felt in the water! It was really freezing, but as everybody was laughing I started laughing too. I noticed George again (he was the only one who wasn’t laughing) staring at me but I didn’t pay attention once more. As my daughter kept on swimming, I got out, took off my coat and sunglasses and returned back to the sea with her. A few teachers and students joined us then. When we got out again, George was with the other teachers now and I noticed him once more staring at my daughter and me. This time I was a little bit bothered. I thought that it wasn’t the most tactful way for him to show that he maybe liked my daughter or – why not? – me (perhaps because now my white shirt was “one” with my skin!). No one else seemed to watch us like that. Of course I didn’t notice that he was looking the same way at a girlfriend of my daughter who was also coming out of the sea, as he confessed me later.

After that we went to the beach showers to rinse the salted water from ourselves, sat at the beach bar under the sun for the next hour and returned back to school dry at all.

Next day I had already forgotten what had happened. I only noticed that George was trying more often to talk with me, but I found it as something normal and so we became friends after a few weeks.

I think that’s enough for today. It was maybe a long description but George (he knows that I’m posting about us) has advised me that you probably would like details. To be true, I didn’t remember so many details of that day; he reminded them to me later. Next time I’ll describe you how George took the opportunity to tell me about his wetlook interest.

Thanx and CU again!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]