minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:11:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15197

Subject: Happy Suggestion on getting your wife/girlfriend wet this summer.

Date: Wed 23/03/05 08:13:40 GMT

Name: GetHerWet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi All,

Summer's coming, sure glad of that! Just have a suggestion to give your wife or girlfriend an excuse to get wet in their clothes this summer.

The previous house I owned came with a large above ground swimming pool when we bought it. The thing was 32'x16', could swim laps in it but had to turn a lot. The wife mentioned one day the exercise benefits of using the pool to swim laps, after reading swimming was probably the best way to exercise. She's well aware of my love of wet clothes. She use to get wet a lot the first 5 years of marriage, but that started getting wet less and less through the years.

It hit me and I suggested to her that if you'd wear your clothes in the water you'd get a much better workout than in a swimsuit. All the drag from the clothes in the water and all that. Remember the swim team days having to wear tennis shoes in swim practice to help strengthen our legs. She said it was just another way to get her in the pool with her clothes on, which she never minded, and agreed she could see the benefits of swimming laps in clothes. She also doesn't like to get alot of sun, bad for the skin, so she'd wear some clothes while swimming to block the sun. Another idea to get the girls to wear clothes.

She suggested we try it. We dove in fully dressed and swam a few laps. She mentioned it does give you a much better work out than wearing a swimsuit. Plus, it's the added bonus of the sexiness of wet clothes. I'd always keep scuba masks handy, which we'd don for underwater swimming. What a sight watching her swim underwater in her dress, hose and heels. Even, before all this, she wanted me to put more towel racks up in our bathroom to "hang wet clothes on" as she out it. Back after first being married, she asked what I liked and I told her about the wet clothes. She didn't seem to think it strange or minded one bit. After I told her about it she even took the initiative of getting wet herself on occasion. So guys, tell your women!   

Unfortunately we moved 6 years ago and lost the pool. Sure do miss it! Just thoutght of this the other day and figured it might be another excuse to get your woman in the water.

Hope all a great wet spring and summer!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]