WetlookPro

Message # 15141.1

Subject: Hello Re: Pond skimming contest

Date: Sun 20/03/05 09:13:55 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, every year I search like crazy to find pictures from a pond skimming contest. I've sadly never been to one, though I promise myself every year that I'm going to one. But you're right about the "costumes." It seems regular ski clothes or jeans are not popular, and a girl in a bikini isn't my thing. These events could be my greatest fantasy come true, but they never seem to do it right. And most of the pics of the events floating around are terrible. Bummer.
In reply to Message (15141) Hello Pond skimming contest

By RM - us Sat 19/03/05 17:43:56 GMT

I went skiing today and saw my first pond skimming event.   I have seen clips on tv of this on occasion but this was the first time in person.   More than a hundred people signed up for it,  mostly young teenagers and getting costumed up is encouraged..  The task is simple,  ski down about 100 yards with enough speed to traverse a man made pond about 80 feet long without falling.     It was sunny and borderline warm with temps in the 40's but the water temps were only slightly above freezing (they said) making me wonder why any sane person would want to risk this, and the risk is real because perhaps 30% of the contestants crashed and dunked.   Unfortunately most of the contestants were guys but it was fun to watch anyway.   Four men in scuba suits were stationed in the water to help fish out the unlucky ones.   In theory the wetlook potential is good but in practice there isn't too much to see because you have very little time to figure out what they are wearing before they hit the water and if they crash they are quickly wrapped in a towel.   Almost everyone who fell though went completely underwater though.   Even though costumes were encouraged there really weren't many good efforts.  Most wore stuff you'd more likely find in a Salvation Army bin.  A few girls wore bikinis.  The best dunk was a girl wearing a tux or something that looked close.  No skirts, dresses,  jeans were seen at all.    Has anyone seen this type of event themselves?  I'm curious if perhaps others are more rewarding.   For instance if Aspen does something like this I bet there are some well dressed dunkees.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]