MyWetloook

Message # 15035.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: It is not just you

Date: Sun 13/03/05 06:33:47 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Leon is correct..

We have thousands of visitors each day...and the site is working perfectly.

If you find you cannot get in, then you probably got yourself banned from the server, cos our security system deploys hacker locking software and anybody trying to enter the members areas (for any of the 5 memberships sites we have) using an invalid or expired id, then if you have too many failed logins, your computer ip address is flagged and you are banned from the server and considered to be a hacker. This is why we have clear notices on our membership sites....i.e. if you are having problems logging in...please email us and we will look into it....don't keep trying to hammer the login panel if your membership expired...cos then your ip gets flagged and you get locked out of the server and all sites on our server. If you got yourself locked out....you must email me and then I can get them to flush the security firewall and enable you to get back to the domain again.

As for the credit card rejections....the credit card system works fine for 98% of folks....but a few folks have problems using our system, cos sometimes it has problems authorizing if you input any weird characters in the input form.,...i.e. there are special character keyboards for special characters used in Germany and Scandinavia etc....please do not use any special characters that might exist on a German keyboard or Greek or Swedish character set set.

Also, we have now started validating the email address field....so if you type a bogus email address (as was happening in the past) then the cc system will reject if your email address does not verify.

The bottom line is...there is nothing wrong with the server or cc system. They are working just fine...and if you are having problems then it is definitely at your end, so just email us and we will assist you.

MK

In reply to Message (15035.2) Talking It is not just you

By wetlook lover - nl Sun 13/03/05 05:29:25 GMT

I tried three times to become a member with my visacard. Three times it is rejected.
In reply to Message (15035) Question Wamtec site?

By Dr Nick - gb Sun 13/03/05 02:21:26 GMT

Is it just me or has anyone else had problems accessing the wamtec site over the last couple of months? I've noticed since my wamtec gold membership ran out, I have not been able to get to either the wamtec or wamtecgold sites, they just timeout?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]