Wetlook-Online

Message # 1502.1

Subject: Crown Re: Clarksville

Date: Sat 28/12/02 12:56:10 GMT

Name: weinerking@earthlink.net us

Email: weinerking@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I may be a little late in replying, but very busy...Our turnout in Clarsville Tn was the usual hotel guest on lookers..I had to quiet some of the guys looking on...Making growling noises while filming the girls (this you'll be able to hear on scene 2 of Vol 8 tape during the pajama scene)  Ihad to quiet the natives...but lots of people there and when I have my next shoot in January anyone nearby is welcome to watch and possible have a free nights stay in the motel, since we rent the room for the night and no one stays in it..So watch the forum on Januarys wet shoot at the Quality inn in Clarksville TN...sooooon....(WK)
In reply to Message (1502) Question Clarksville

By wannabewet - uu Fri 27/12/02 00:41:41 GMT

I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, but I have only infrequent opportunity to visit the forum.  A few weeks ago, someone [I believe it was wienerking (sp??)] posted an invitation to Clarksville, Tennesee, for a photo shoot in and around a hotel pool on December 22.  Just curious as to turnout, type of attire, etc., and most importantly, was there a lot of wetlook?  I live only 350 miles from Clarksville but could not get away.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]