minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:21:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15013.2

Subject: Hello Re: we look in 70s and 80s - I don't think so.

Date: Sat 12/03/05 14:17:09 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My experience (at least in Germany) is different. I think, wetlook is getting more and more popular (okay, not "popular", but more usual). In the 70ies and 80ies the swimsuits, especially for guys, were very small and tight. Cotton-shorts were unusual, even swimming in sport-shorts was it, too. Long swimshorts were getting more popular since the end of the 80ies. So the use of shorts or other pants, which were not made especially for swimming, gets more common, too. During the years the pants used for swimming were getting longer and longer. 3/4- or 7/8-shorts in a public pool? - never in the 70ies and 80ies! Nowadays it's usual, especially for teenagers. In the most public pools in Germany guys with the "old-style" tiny pants are the minority. And even cut-off-jeans are not so rare any more. Since some years I'm wearing cut-offs in public pools, too, not only in the sea or lakes - no problems at all.

The girl's swimwear? Nowadays often you cannot recognize, if it's a bikini- or a normal top, usable for all opportunities.    

And you can see more people with T-shirts, too. In the past sometimes in public pools you could get problems with the keeper. Some of them didn't like it. Nowadays it's different. At hot days in Germany you always can see people swimming in T-shirts in public pools (naturally more in lakes). Compared with the past, nearly noone is looking at you. This is the main difference!!

Years ago, often people were staring at you, when you were swimming in clothes (or "unusual" stuff, like long pants or a T-shirt). This has changed totally. Noone takes notice about it now.

Some years ago at a overfulles public beach: I was coming ourt of the water in Jeans ant T-shirt. Noone is looking. Just beside me a guy(gay?) in a string-tanga in a tiger-design was climbing out, too. Dozens of people were looking at him (mostly amused or irritated).

In reply to Message (15013) Hello we look in 70s and 80s

By paul - pauldavis@safe-mail.net ca Fri 11/03/05 22:01:26 GMT

There was more wetlook in the 70s and 80s and I think it was because of the following:

1) many girls had only one swimsuit, so when that swimsuit was not available they swam with shorts and a shirt, and it was no big deal.

2) most guys wore cut-offs, or swimtrunks that looked like cut-offs, so many girls followed and and wore cut-offs and a bikini top in the water.

3) there were more dual purpose beach areas. For example many girls went to the Crystal Beach amusment park for the rides, and ended up in the water,many with shorts,  some with jeans on. It would be rare for any girl to plan to swim with jeans on.

4) rainwear: most girls had switched from traditional rainwear to plastic slickers by the mid 70s.  It seems that when slicker use died out by the late 80s wet look at the beach also wet down.  I don't know why this happened.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]