Wetlook-Online

Message # 15006.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: why

Date: Fri 11/03/05 17:03:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Anthony....I have reported on this phenomina for years...and have even coined some terms for this too. Maybe you should document some of these "cliches" the same way Roger Ebert does in his books....i.e. Roger Eberts fans will yell "fruit cart" whenever there is your stereotypical car or foot chase (i.e. you know a fruit cart or empty cardboard boxes are going to be in the scene somewhere).

The term that describes the kind of wet scene wetlook-lover refers to is called a "csdt scene" (can't see a darn thing).....another is

a "uyi" scene....i.e. a "use your imagination" scene...where you know the girl got wet...but you just don't get to see it due to bad lighting, bad continuity or bad editing.

The most common cliches for wetlook fans in mainstream Hollywood movies and tv shows are

1) It only rains at night time...when you cannot see a darn thing. It is against the law for rain to happen during the daytime.

2) Wetlook only occurs before marriage...it is against the law for wet scenes to occur after the leading couple get married...cos once you are married...it's "game over" (this rule is true for 100% of all Indian movies)

3) Whenever the girl falls or jumps in the pool....you must freeze frame, fade to black or cut to a commercial break (the Morgan Fairchild/Cybill Shepherd scene is a perfect example of this).

4) For tv gameshows with wam scenes, make the girls as unattractive as possible by dressing them in prison overalls, helmets, kneepads and goggles.

5) For river rapids scenes, the actress must always wear a long sleeved shirt and jeans....to hide the fact that they are wearing a wetsuit underneath.

and I could go on....but I won't bore you...

mk

In reply to Message (15006.2) Hello Re: why

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 11/03/05 16:28:15 GMT

Let us know what movies these scenes came from - I will add to my IWDB if they are not already there.
In reply to Message (15006) Sad why

By wetlook lover - nl Fri 11/03/05 15:44:48 GMT

I just have seen two movies with great wetlook. A girl in jeans with sneakers and a sweater and a raincoat, and a girl in a army outfit. They are in the water...........at night. Why, you know there is nice wetlook, but you don't see it.

Please directors of movies, let see great wetlook in the daylight, not at night. Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]