Wetlook-Online

Message # 14986.1.1.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Yes,please post the sportswear clip. [nt]

Date: Fri 11/03/05 07:09:51 GMT

Name: Wet Brian gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (14986.1.1.1) Hello Re: well.....

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 10/03/05 20:04:05 GMT

...I taped this rather interesting clip from Korean tv recently...where girls go in the pool in their sports clothes and trainers...to practice some "watsu" (water floating meditation).  I was thinking to post this video clip as my next free clip on the Wamtec Mission Quite Possible site...here are some vidcaps from that scene...

http://www.wamtec.com/MK242EX.JPG

Alternatively....if more folks want to see dresses...I have this videoclip waiting in the wings for a future posting too..

http://www.wamtec.com/MK242SCH.JPG

....lets see how many folks wanna see the wet sports clip....cos I held off posting it cos I did not think folks were that interested

mk

In reply to Message (14986.1.1) Hello Re: Question asked often in last time

By Dave - uu Thu 10/03/05 08:35:34 GMT

Not exactly so rare, among producers Wetlook University, Erik Elsas, Wet Kahuna, Liquid Ladies, Crazy Girls, and of course - Minxmovies are having pretty good examples, and besides all of the Sneakeredgirlsinwater (1-4)and Wetsketchers Yahoo groups  could be mentioned.

http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/2096242211 thats the new forum dedicated to the subject of wet girls's sneakers.

I would discuss the rarity of this interest, cause after my previuous linking on this forum to the Yahoo groups (in similar topic) about 40 new members arrived to them. Just people having that interest are thinking they're unique, but they're not.

In reply to Message (14986.1) Hello Question asked often in last time

By waterman - de Thu 10/03/05 07:45:00 GMT

as was with winterclothes, but both the same: very rare!

Best guess may be to browse the directories of UMD: www.umd.net

I do like girls in wet sports clothes too, but the findings in the net are mostly accidentely for instance on webshot candids. Its the same with girls in wet  leggings, whom I do like very much, too, but the lovers of this kind of wetlook seem to be in a small minority.

In reply to Message (14986) Hello girls in wet sportclothes

By johan - nl Thu 10/03/05 07:27:14 GMT

I like the many girls in wet jeans, but does anyone know any site with girls in wet sport clothes with white socks and trainers?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.038 seconds to generate ]