minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:07:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14985

Subject: Bouncing Jeans fans might want to read this...

Date: Thu 10/03/05 01:16:30 GMT

Name: ausman au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have to share this with all you jeans fans- I've always wanted to buy my girlfriend a new pair of jeans and have her wear them in the shower. Well, on the weekend she wanted me to go shopping with her, and I wasn't all that keen. She said 'why don't you buy me those Levis you've always wanted to?' Suddenly I was interested! We did all the compulsory shopping and then went to the Levis store. She tried on a few pairs (unfortunately there wasn't a shrink tub there like in the San Francisco store!) and we went home. While I was making a cup of tea she entered the room wearing the new jeans and a tight white singlet top. She said 'well, do you want me to try them out or not?' I nearly exploded right there and then. We went into the bathroom where she turned the shower on (and me!), and started by putting just her head under. She wet her hair and let it run down her back soaking through the singlet and the top of the jeans. She then walked all the way in- soaking herself all over. 'Tell me what you want me to do' she said. So I asked her to turn around, bend over, wash and rinse her hair etc. Normally she's not a huge wetlook fan but she told me it was starting to her on. So she unbuttoned just a couple of the buttons and slid her hand down the front of her jeans and started having a great time! I wasn't having such a bad time either! It was great! Afterwards she told me she didn't mean to get as heated up as that- 'it must've been the warm water'. I told her I didn't mind one bit!

Just had to share that with you all you jeans fans! All the best, Ash.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]