MyWetloook

Message # 14982.3

Subject: Hello Re: MY FIRST POSTING

Date: Wed 09/03/05 21:34:06 GMT

Name: [the romanian] ro

Email: flaviu@wetrom.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Nik and welcome,

As about wetlook events in UK I think Leon and Wet Brian have some answers for you

cheers,

EuroWAM TEAM[the romanian]

In reply to Message (14982) Hello MY FIRST POSTING

By Nik - us Wed 09/03/05 12:47:41 GMT

This is my first post here and like many others am pleasantly surprised at how extensive the wetlook interest is, thanks to the internet. I have always found wet women attractive, not really sure why but I feel that those who happily go swimming/jump in fountains etc. fully clothed preserve more of their modesty then those who wear swimsuits – that’s my personal opinion.

As for what I like, I am one of those who definitely prefers skirts. Wet girls in jeans, hotpants, shorts or any other form of trousers does nothing for me, nor am I interested in nudity or see-through. I also prefer to see them barefooted as I think that is more natural than wearing shoes/hosiery etc.

A query – does anyone know of wetlook events in the UK apart from the charity swims during the New Year. The only one I know of is the ‘wench-ducking’ event which is part of the week long Alnwick fair in Northumberland which is hold in midsummer.

Many thanks

Nik  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]