Wetlook-Online

Message # 14946.1

Subject: Drink Me Re: Red nose day

Date: Mon 07/03/05 14:07:13 GMT

Name: wetlook lover nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Try a army battle outfit. I mean armyboots with a army pence, a army jacket. a helmet and a shotgun.

It is a shame the outsite water is to cold. It would be nice you can soak her in a river between the vegetatian. She is hiding in the water and waiting for the enemy. The enemy is not coming so she is going playing in the water and enjoy her wetness. The jacket goes off and  under the jacket she is wearing a army shirt. While she played in the water the enemy (another girl in a other uniform) is coming and try to take her prison alive. So the enemy jumps in the water to capture the first girl, but she likes being wet so much that she forgot her mission and have a great time with the other girl in the river.

I don't see this kind of wetting before. It would be nice to see girls getting wet with a little story.

In reply to Message (14946) Hello Red nose day

By mawwam - gb Mon 07/03/05 10:16:02 GMT

Coming up soon (I think March 11th) is red nose day.  This could be a great day for wetlook.  So does anyone have any suggestions of activities involving wetlook?  Also if the woman i use is very nice then i should be able to raise a lot of money.  What do you all think?

mawwam

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.065 seconds to generate ]