Wetlook-Online

Message # 1488.4

Subject: Info "R3 - Graduation"

Date: Tue 24/12/02 23:12:11 GMT

Name: "Sunfish" uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

R3 - Graduation

by "Sunfish"

Our high-school graduation was fast approaching, and everyone was busy making plans for big celebrations when I got a call from Bob, a fellow I had been tutoring.  The word around school was that his Dad had bought Polaroid back when nobody had heard of it, and now they were - by our standards, anyway - set for life.  Bob's Dad said he didn't want him hobnobbing with rich spoiled brats, though, so Bob still went to the public school, and in spite of his family's money he was a nice guy and was well-liked.

Anyway, he was calling to invite me to a huge graduation bash at his house.  He made it clear that it was going to be something special, so I immediately called Ari to ask her if she'd like to go.  I had something special in mind myself but wasn't sure Ari would go for it, so after she accepted my initial invitation, I chose my words very carefully.

"Bob said they have a big in-ground pool there," I told her.  "I think some people are planning to go swimming."

"Scott, if half of what I've heard about parties at that place is true," Ari replied, "you can count on everybody ending up in the pool, whether they plan to or not."

That's exactly what I was hoping would happen, but I was afraid she might not like the idea.  "Is that ok with you?"

"Of course it is," she assured me.  "I love the water, and you know perfectly well that I'm a good swimmer.  What's the problem?"

"None at all," I said quickly, "but we'd better bring some towels."

"Oh, we have lots of beach towels here," she offered.  "I'll bring enough for both of us, and we'll each bring our own bathing suit."

"Um, well, maybe," I stammered.

"What do you mean, maybe?" she asked.   "Don't you want to swim?"

"Sure I do," I confirmed, pulling myself together, "but I've been thinking about that, and here's the problem:  It would be tacky to show up in our swimsuits, so we'd need to bring them along and plan to put them on before we go in the pool.  My friends have told me about Bob's parties too, though, and apparently they do get pretty wild, which means there's a good chance that somebody will throw us in without giving us a chance to change.  So, I was kind of thinking that it might be prudent to assume that could happen, and for us each to have a dry change of clothes in the car to wear home after the party."

"That sounds like a good idea," she replied.  "I'm glad you thought of it.  I'll bring an extra change of clothes, just in case."

Now was the opportunity I'd been setting up so painstakingly.  "Well, if we both do that, maybe we don't need to bring our suits at all," I hazarded.  "Since we'll be prepared to go into the pool on the spur of the moment anyway, maybe it would be simpler to just plan to do it that way.  Then we can relax and have fun and not have to worry about when we should change."  I held my breath and crossed my fingers that she'd go along, and not see through my ruse.  "After all, it is our graduation night, and our one big chance to be crazy, and even if we don't get thrown in I'd hate to be waiting in line to change in the bathroom while everybody else is having a good time in the water.  What do you think?"

"If we wore our swimsuits under our clothes," Ari suggested, "then we wouldn't have to use the bathroom to change."

I'd already thought of that objection and had my answer ready.  "Yes, but it might not be very comfortable to be wearing nylon all night.  Besides, if we get thrown in it wouldn't help.  Our clothes would still get all wet anyway, so having swimsuits wouldn't serve any purpose."

"I guess that's logical," she agreed, after considering my proposal briefly, "and it would be simpler if we didn't have to change at all.  And I have to admit, it would be fun to be totally crazy for once.  Ok."

"As long as you won't feel embarrassed swimming around with your clothes on," I felt obliged to add.

"Normally I would," she told me, "but it's a sure bet we won't be the only ones doing it, so we'll probably fit right in."  She paused for a moment, then giggled.  "Besides," she continued, "I have a hunch you might like to see me go into a pool again with all my clothes on.  Would you?"

So much for my ruse. "Yes," I admitted sheepishly, "I would," and even on the phone I blushed.

"Then I will," she informed me, "but there's something I'd like at the party, too."

"What's that?"

"I'd like you to dance all the slow dances with me, no matter who else asks you.  Every single one of them.  I want the whole school to know you're mine."

"You've got it!" I assured her.  "You know you're my one-and-only.  But what if there isn't any slow music?"

"Slow-dance with me anyway," she told me.

I wasn't much of a slow-dancer, but somehow I'd manage.  "All right, you've got that, too."

"Then it's settled," Ari concluded.  "This is starting to sound like a fun party."

As it turned out, it wasn't quite settled.  Both Ari's parents and mine had

also heard about the parties at Bob's house, and they had other ideas about how their offspring should be celebrating.  Ari and I had to work hard at it, but we were able to engineer a compromise:  After the formal graduation ceremony, both families would take us out to a nice dinner together, and then we'd be allowed to go to the party.  The deciding factor turned out to be the fact that my folks had already let me try alcohol at home and I hated the stuff, so I was guaranteed to be a sober driver.  A lot of the kids were doing an all-night deal at a hotel, but that was too much to ask for.  The compromise there was that I had to bring Ari home by 2 AM and could sleep on the couch at her house, and then we could meet the other kids at the hotel for a late breakfast.  All in all, a good deal, and I silently paid homage to Mr. Foseck, our English teacher who had drilled us in debating and negotiating skills.

There was one other condition that was added - privately - by Ari's Mom.  The week before the big night, I had taken Ari out to a movie, and on the way home she told me to stop at a pharmacy.  When we pulled in to the parking lot, she just sat quietly.  "Did you need to get something here?" I finally asked, puzzled.

"Um, this is really awkward," she said, and I waited for her to continue.  "My Mom said if you're going to take me to the party at Bob's, then first you have to ... do something."

"Ok," I said.  "What is it?"

She was turning red as a beet, and could barely get the words out.  "She said you have to buy condoms."

"What for?" I objected.  "We're not, uh, you know, doing anything."

"I know, and she knows, too," Ari replied, "but she insisted.  She said she knows you're a careful driver, but she still wouldn't let me ride with you if your car didn't have seat belts.  She said she remembers what it's like to be young, and that this was the same thing."

"I've never bought, um, those before," I muttered.  "If anybody sees me they're going to think we're ... well, you know what they'll think.  I'm going to be pretty embarrassed."

"Yea, my Mom said you would be.  I offered to just get them myself but she said you had to buy them to prove you really care about me and will always keep me safe."

"Well, it still seems screwy to me, but I guess she's pretty cool about everything else.  Ok, if that's what it takes to keep her happy, I'll go get them."  There was a long pause.  "Ari?"

"Yes?"

"How many do we need?"  That broke the tension, and we were both overcome with uncontrollable giggles for a few minutes.

"She didn't say," Ari finally managed to gasp. "How many seat belts do you have?"  When I entered the store I was at least as embarrassed as I expected to be, and I also picked up a bottle of aspirin and a package of corn chips and a couple magazines and a bottle of shampoo so the crucial item wouldn't be quite so obvious, but the cashier didn't even blink when I paid for them, and it was all over before I could chicken out.

The following week, on the night of our graduation, we all showed up at the high-school auditorium.  Everything was pretty hectic with distributing caps and gowns and trying to get the right size to everybody, and I never even got a chance to see what Ari was wearing before she put her gown on.  The ceremony itself was entirely predictable, and it seemed to go on and on and on.  We all knew the whole thing was really for our parents, though, and we were going to have our celebration later, so we didn't mind.

Finally the speeches were all over, the diplomas all handed out, and the pictures of graduates with their families all taken.  Ari and I found each other and introduced our parents, who had talked on the phone but had never actually met.  When we returned our caps and gowns, I saw that Ari had worn something that I really liked and had complimented her on before: a short sleeved mini-dress made of a soft, royal blue velour with red trim.  The hemline was cut so high that the outfit included matching blue velour hot pants underneath, but Ari managed to carry herself so modestly that they hardly ever showed.  It was safe to assume that she'd brought something else to wear to the party, but I still looked forward to seeing her wear that dress all through dinner.

Both families then went to the restaurant that had been chosen, and fortunately her folks and mine got along quite well.  Ari and I were seated next to each other, and soon I felt something brushing against my leg.  Glancing down, I saw that Ari had slipped off her shoe and was playing footsie with me.  Her mini-dress gave generous exposure to her long, bare legs, and I had to resist the urge to reach out and stroke them right then and there.  I tried to concentrate on the delicious food, but my attention was hopelessly riveted on Ari the whole time.  Watching her slender, delicate fingers manipulate the tableware made me want to take her hands and kiss them, and when I saw her lick her lips at the end of a bite it was almost too much to bear.  As good as the food was, I couldn't wait for the meal to end, but of course I had to hide that from everyone else.

Thankfully, our folks turned us loose in time to get to the party before things really got hopping.  When we arrived at Bob's place I parked the car, then reminded Ari that we might end up in the pool and asked her if she needed to change.

"No," she replied, surprised.  "What for?  The towels and my spare clothes are in back, and I thought we agreed to be crazy and skip the swimsuits."

"We did," I agreed.  "All my clothes are washable so I'm ready for the pool right now, but that's such a nice dress I assumed it wasn't what you were willing to get wet in."

"Oh, don't worry, water won't hurt it," she told me.  "This dress is washable, too, so I don't mind if I get thrown into the pool in it.  My purse isn't waterproof, though, so I'm going to leave that in the car.  You'd better do the same with your wallet."

I did, my heart pounding as I imagined what the rest of the evening would bring, and we walked into house.  That's where the munchies were, so that's where everybody was at first.  After a while somebody started music out on the patio, and a few people started drifting out to dance.  Ari and I joined them, and Ari got her slow dances.  I must admit, after a while the idea of slowly rocking back and forth with her in my arms, her head resting on me, and her hands around my neck, began to really grow on me, and pretty soon I didn't mind at all.  Every time I stroked her back and felt the back of her bra I'd get excited and nuzzled her neck to kiss her, and she'd roll her head back so I could kiss both sides.  We were both feeling really good, but then the music switched to rock for a while, so we got soft drinks, sat down at a little table, took off our shoes, and began to just talk.

We hadn't been there for long when Bob came by, and beckoned me off to talk to him in private.  When we were alone away from the crowd, he pressed a key into my hand.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"A little thank-you," he replied.  I looked at him, confused, and he continued.  "You've been helping me all year with my remedial math work," he explained.  "I know my Dad was paying you, but you've been a lot more patient than any tutor I've ever had before, and without you I probably wouldn't have graduated this year."  I started to disagree, but he interrupted me.  "Hey, I had to pass that class to get my diploma, and you know better than anyone how much trouble I was having with it."  He motioned over to the building next to the pool.  "The big room in the pool-house is open tonight, but around back next to the filters there's a door to a small, private room.  That key opens it, and you're the only person who has one tonight so nobody will interrupt you.  It's the least I could do."  We shook hands silently, he quickly walked off to join the rest of the party, and I pocketed the key.

"What was that all about?" asked Ari when I returned.

"He was thanking me for helping him with his math," I explained, and we returned to our conversation.  Other friends drifted by and chatted, and we occasionally got up to dance again.  Every time we stood up I admired the way Ari's dress draped itself over the curves of her small, firm bust and her well-proportioned backside, slipped my hands around her waist and felt that smooth velour against her slim, warm body, then glanced over at the pool and hoped it would not lie idle much longer.

At one point when our drinks ran dry and Ari took both cups back for refills, she made a detour on the way back that brought her next to the pool.  Stepping onto the edge at one corner, she began walking slowly along the lip, one drink in each hand, her arms spread wide in the manner of tightrope-walker.  "Hey, look everyone," someone called out, "Ari's going to fall in."

"No, I won't," she replied nonchalantly, and continued tiptoeing along the edge, swaying a little from side to side, her bare toes gripping the edge, until she'd covered the whole length of the pool.  True to her word, she maintained her balance and stayed dry, then returned to our table and set down the drinks.  "Why are you looking at me so funny?" she asked.  "Is something wrong?"

"No," I laughed, realizing that I'd been staring at her, "but I must confess that I'm a little disappointed you didn't fall in."  She gave me an indignant look.  "Don't get me wrong," I quickly assured her, "I would have been happy to join you.  It's just that the pool looks so empty, I was hoping maybe you were impatient for a swim and were looking for an excuse to get things started."

"The night is still young," she retorted, "and a girl shouldn't giver her guy everything he wants right away."  She tweaked my nose playfully and smiled.  "Don't worry, with this many people celebrating I think the odds are good that we'll need those towels we brought before the night is over."

Ari's assurance notwithstanding, the pool stayed empty for what seemed like a long time.  It wasn't so bad, though, because this slow-dancing thing kept getting better and better, and we did a lot of it.

Then, right at midnight, there was a scream and everyone stopped talking.  Bob had grabbed his girlfriend and carried her over to the edge, and she was struggling to get loose.  "It's midnight!" he yelled, "and time for a swim.  Let's not let this pool go to waste!"  With that he jumped in, still carrying his girl, and splashing everybody around him.  Immediately guys started chasing and snatching girls, and it wasn't long before a second couple took the plunge, followed closely by a third.

Ari locked her arms around me and held me tight.  "You'd better pick me up, Scott, before somebody else grabs me and throws me in."  I did, but stood motionless for a minute, not quite believing this was actually happening.  "Come on, don't just stand there," she urged me, "let's go."  Then she looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.  "Let's get crazy.  I don't want to be the only girl left out of all the fun, and I know you've been waiting for this all night."

After so much anticipation, my inhibitions at last dropped a bit.  "You're right," I told her, "I have been waiting for this all night," and carried her over to the steps leading into the pool.  A number of couples were already splashing around in the water, and many more were jumping, climbing, or being thrown in.  I started walking down the steps, and when her butt hit the water Ari screamed and squirmed.

"Ahhhhk!  My dress!" she cried.  I immediately froze, afraid she had changed her mind, but she quickly put her lips against my ear and whispered, "Don't stop now, silly.  I wore this dress tonight especially so you could dunk me in it, but I'm supposed to pretend I don't want to get it wet; it's all part of the game."  She resumed her struggles and squealing, and I tightened my grip on her, the feeling of her lithe body squirming in my hands turning me on as I slowly dragged her deeper into the water.  When the water reached her waist she broke free and climbed up on my shoulders, revealing that while it was submerged the velour of her dress had absorbed water like terrycloth.  Its colors had deepened, the blue nearly to black and the red trim to a deep maroon, both glistening in the overhead lights.  As I grabbed her waist and pulled her back down, her squirming made her dress creep up, exposing the thoroughly drenched pair of matching blue hot pants she wore underneath.  Bending my legs, I pulled us both slowly under, and Ari squealed again as the water rose to the point where I knew it must have completely saturated her bra.  I loosened my grip enough to allow us both to stand up again, and immediately saw that the soaked velour fabric was now stuck to her torso like glue, making a faint outline of her bra visible even from the front.  She pulled her hemline back down, and we moved to shoulder-deep water for a bit of modesty.

"You really don't mind doing this?" I asked her, still plagued by a few lingering doubts.  "I mean, getting all wet like this?  I didn't want to force you into anything."

Ari rolled her eyes and shook her head.  "Why would I mind?" she asked patiently.  "I got to choose the outfit I'd get wet in, we've got dry stuff to change into, and it was fun letting you drag me into the pool with all my clothes on."  She brushed some hair out of my face, kissed me lightly on the forehead, and gave me a sly look.  "Besides, I get the feeling you've been rather looking forward to seeing me swim in my dress."  I blushed and nodded vigorously.  "Then I'm glad we left our bathing suits at home.  Now stop worrying, Scott.  Just relax and have a good time."  Thus reassured, I felt my physical excitement quickly mounting, and I pulled Ari close, put my hands on her hot pants under her dress and squeezed, and gave her a long, hard kiss.  "My, you really were waiting for this," she said, immediately returning the kiss.

Unfortunately, we were soon surrounded by such chaos in the pool that further intimacy was out of the question.  We splashed around with everyone else, the surface waves and my slacks hiding my arousal, until things began to calm down.  When there were only a few of us left in the water, Ari and I even dove to the bottom and swam around underwater, but without goggles it was hard to see her clearly.  When we'd had enough, Ari started to exit the pool by climbing up a ladder, her mini-dress clinging sensuously to her curves as she rose above the surface, and the soaked blue velour shining in the lights.  As her butt wiggled, it squeezed her saturated hot pants tight against her two round buns and forced water to the surface of the material, where it made its way to her crotch, pooling there before escaping down her legs.  This was way too stimulating for the raging hormones coursing in my veins, and I pulled her back into the water for another passionate kiss.  Far from resisting, she wrapped her legs firmly around me and kissed me back just as hard.  "Wow, you really do like this, don't you?" she asked quietly, and I nodded my assent.  "Then we should do it again sometime."

"Ari, you make me feel like a man," I murmured to her.

"I like making you feel that way," she replied, "and you make me feel like a woman."

"Good," I replied.  "Now come with me.  I have a surprise for you."  We waded over to the steps and climbed them back onto the patio.  Ari's dress had crept up again and left part of her hot pants exposed, the outline of her bra was showing through the sopping velour clinging to her back, and she looked so incredibly sexy emerging from the water that I almost lost it and pulled her back into the pool for some serious groping.  I controlled myself, though, and limited myself to an arm around her waist.

"Where are we going?" she asked, bright-eyed.

"You'll see."  Couples were starting to drift off to secluded corners for necking and petting, and I led Ari through the thinning crowd on the patio, behind the pool-house, to the door beside the filters.  Pulling out the key, I opened the door, ushered her inside, and quickly shut the door.  "This is the thank-you I mentioned," I explained, as I found the light switch, adjusted the dimmer, and threw the deadbolt on the door.  "It's just for us.  Bob thought we might like some privacy, so he made sure nobody else has a key."

I was afraid this might be too much for Ari, but she put her arms around me and we melted together into another kiss.  When we finished, we looked around and saw that we were in what appeared to be a large bathroom.  Apparently intended to double as a changing-room, it was windowless, but the walls were painted in bright, cheerful pastels.  In the center was just enough space for the big thick air mattress that was lying on the floor, already inflated, and at the end of the room a glass door led to a large shower.

"If we wash out the chlorine, maybe we can save that dress," I suggested.

"Good idea," she replied.  "Then I can wear it again to the next pool party we go to.  That is, if you'd like me to," she grinned.  We walked across the air mattress and stepped into the shower, and I lathered up Ari's hair with shampoo, sensuously massaging her scalp.

"Shall I do your dress now?" I asked, nervous but excited.

"Please," she said hesitantly.  I took some soap and covered her whole dress with it, almost delirious with arousal as I ran my hands all over her shoulders, her back, her belly, her buttocks, and then working up the nerve to caress her breasts as I worked in the lather.  "Don't miss anywhere," she said, when there was only one spot left unlathered.  I finished the front of her dress, confident now that she wanted this as much as I did.  I thought we were done and was about to start rinsing when she pulled her hem above her waist, completely exposing the hot-pants underneath.  "Do these too, please," she requested.  Those pants were stuck to her bottom like glue, and I could barely make my hands obey my brain's instructions, but I lathered them up and scrubbed them, first in back and then, trembling, in front.  Then I took the shower-hose and rinsed her off thoroughly.  The material was so absorbent it took quite a while to get all the soap out, and I had to keep stroking it with my hands to squeeze out the soap, but neither of us were in any hurry.

"We should save your clothes, too," she suggested when we were done, and she began washing my shirt in the same way.  Then she proceeded to my trousers, starting with the back, then pausing before doing the front, but continuing when I reminded her "Don't miss anywhere."  After my rinse we stepped out of the shower and tumbled, dripping, onto the air mattress.

"I like the way you touch me, Scott," she said.  "With some of the guys I've dated, it feels like they're taking something even if they're only looking, but with you it feels like you're giving."  She looked into my eyes with that gentle look that I found irresistible.  "Don't stop touching me," she said, rolling onto her stomach."  I resumed stroking her, massaging her back through the sopping fabric, until she rolled face-up again.  Her eyes were closed, obviously wanting me to continue, and I did.  When I yielded at last to temptation and unbuttoned her dress, she opened it all the way and pulled me close.  I started kissing her face, her neck, her shoulders, working all the way down to her waist where the top of her soaked hot-pants clung to her moist skin, then on the way back up to her face I kissed her breasts through her underwear.  After a moment of clumsiness when I couldn't figure out how to work the front-clasp of the bra, she opened it for me, and my lips sank onto her luscious warm flesh like a kid onto a chocolate bar.  This was the taste of long-forbidden delights, and I relished it.

"Now do my feet," she sighed, then quickly added, "and my legs."  I changed my position and began massaging her bare feet with my hands, then slowly worked my way up both legs, stroking and caressing them.  When I reached the hot pants, I began gently caressing her though the wet velour, then asked "Are these in the way?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

I peeled them back, revealing a pair of wet, white, cotton panties underneath, then slid the hot pants all the way down to her feet to remove them.  I left her panties on, but continued caressing.  "More," she insisted, so I slipped my hand under the thin cotton and continued.  We were both inexperienced, and my hand got so tired I thought it would fall off before she was satisfied, but I wasn't about to leave her hanging.  After a few minutes, though, her breathing became irregular and her fingers started to clutch me, and finally her body tensed just a little and she let out a small squeak.

"Thank you," she sighed as she relaxed, "that was so nice."  Then she pulled me down onto her and held me tight.  "I've never done that with a boy before.  I'm glad it was with you," she whispered, and I kissed her gently on the lips.  For a moment we both basked in the warm afterglow, but before I knew it she had my shirt opened and was pulling down my pants, so I lay on my back while she pulled down my underpants.  She gasped as I popped out.

"I didn't realize it was so big."

"Most of the time it isn't, but it, uh, ... likes you."

"I never saw one up close before."

"You're the first to see this one."

Ari giggled.  "Can I touch it?"

I laughed nervously.  "I'll be pretty disappointed if you don't."

Very tentatively, she touched me, and I showed her how to stroke and squeeze me.  She seemed eager now, and caught on quickly.  After such a long build-up I didn't last long, and when my arousal started to crest, Ari squealed and let go.  "Don't stop!" I cried, and she grabbed me again and resumed her ministrations.

"I'm sorry I let go," she apologized, after I was spent.

"That's ok, you were startled."

"I won't be next time," she assured me.

In reply to Message (1488) Hello Wetlook fiction

By "Sunfish" - uu Tue 24/12/02 13:30:53 GMT

On a recent visit to Todd's story site, I was aghast to discover that the number of stories I have published there (30) has been surpassed by GeeJay (32).  While I was too busy with career and family obligations to rectify this situation at the time, I can no longer let such a challenge stand unanswered.

So, my Christmas present to all of you is a new 4-part story series, starting with R1.  (My Internet access is a bit dicey right now, so the installments may dribble in one at a time over the next week or so.)

As usual, this series draws on a mix of real experience, wishful exaggeration, and utter fabrication - but I’ll never tell which is which.  ;-)  However, this one begins in a bit lighter, more innocent tone than some of my other pieces, even to the point of (gasp!) including a conventional swimsuit here and there.  This series is directed toward those of you for whom the context and situation of a wetting is as important as the actual clothing. (It’s clear from previous discussions on the old forum that I’m not the only one who feels that way).  These stories may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I hope some of you enjoy them, and perhaps even get a touch of nostalgia for events that could have taken place in your own school years - regardless of whether they actually did.

FOA Todd:  This forum handles formatting a bit differently than the old Bravenet software, but if I figured everything right you should still be able to do a ViewSource, then cut-and-paste, and capture all the paragraphing correctly.

- "Sunfish"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]