WetlookPro

Message # 1488.3

Subject: Info "R2 - Stretch"

Date: Tue 24/12/02 22:35:11 GMT

Name: "Sunfish" uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

R2 - Stretch

by "Sunfish"

Ari and I continued to develop our relationship in the following weeks.  When I gave her a good-night kiss on our next date, I made it a long, lingering one, and she surprised me by briefly brushing my lips with the tip of her tongue.  By the time I realized what was happening it was all over, but I resolved that our next date would be to the drive-in so we'd have plenty of opportunity to try that again.

A few days later the date was set, and I was invited to come over early to join her family for dinner.  When we finished eating it was still fairly early, and Ari mentioned that since she'd been doing laundry and hadn't had time to hang it on the line to dry yet, she'd better do that before we left for the movie.  Naturally I offered to help out, knowing that it never hurts to have your girlfriend's parents see what a helpful and considerate gentleman you are, and I soon found myself standing in the backyard with Ari, a bag of clothespins in hand and a basket of wet clothes between us.

We both began hanging the damp garments on the clothesline, which was fine until I happened to grab a pair of dark jeans.  Only after I shook them out and started to clip them to the line did I notice that they were Ari's jeans - in fact, the very same ones she'd worn in the pool with me.  I couldn't help but contemplate the fact that not only were they once again quite wet, but here they were right in my hands, and then of course I couldn't help but get turned on by the multitude of thoughts that triggered.

Hoping that Ari wouldn't notice my reaction, I turned quickly to the basket for another item to hang up, and in my nervous haste I grabbed whatever was at the top of the basket.  As luck would have it, that turned out to be one of her bras, and since she was reaching for the basket at the same moment, it was too late to throw it back.  Our eyes met for an instant, and it was a toss-up which of us blushed more as I hung the moist bit of lingerie on the line.  I was considerably more careful about my remaining selections, passing over anything that looked even vaguely feminine in favor of stuff that obviously belonged to her Dad.  Even that proved no panacea, as the sight of Ari handling her own damp panties still turned me on, but at least it wasn't quite so embarrassing.

Our efforts at the clothesline completed, we finally set out for the movie, and after finding a good parking spot at the drive-in, we got our soft drinks and popcorn and settled in for the feature.  Fortunately, the movie was not exactly riveting, so we had time and attention to pursue other interests.  Our snuggling soon turned into kissing, and when Ari brushed my lips with her tongue again, it was clearly a deliberate invitation.  I accepted it, tentatively at first, but soon our enthusiasm grew, and by middle of the film our tongues were thoroughly familiar each other.  I was left heady from so much warm, wet intimacy.

"I've never kissed anyone like that before," I told Ari, releasing our tight embrace for a moment.

"Me neither," she said, "but my cousin told me all about it, and it sounded like fun."

"It is fun.  I like it."

"I'm glad you like it," she replied.  "I do, too."

"So, who's this cousin of yours?"

"Her name is Cathy.  She finished college a couple years ago, and even though she's a lot older than me we've always gotten along well.  She's an only child, too, and she kind of treats me like her little sister.  When she comes over to visit we talk a lot."

"What do you talk about?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, girl stuff."

"Like the fine points of French Kissing?" I replied, and she blushed.  "I've got a hunch that's not all she told you about guys.  Being an older woman and all," I teased, "she must have a lot of experience with things like that."

"Actually, she does," Ari laughed.  "She's kind of wild, and she's had a lot of boyfriends.  My Mom thinks it's good for me to have somebody older to talk to, but she's warned me that the rules are different at our house.  Cathy has told me about doing things with guys I'd never even dream of doing."  Then in a very soft voice she added, "except maybe someday with you."

I took the hint, held her tight again, and began kissing her, but not just on the lips.  I kissed her forehead, and her hair, and worked down the side of her face across her ears and cheeks.  The movie action on the screen was the last thing either of us were thinking of as I let my hand wander lightly onto her breast for the first time.  She didn't pull away at all, so I kissed her neck while my fingers lightly stroked her through her blouse, feeling the delicate texture of her bra underneath, and following the deepening rise and fall of her chest as her breathing became heavier.  Something else was rising, too, so I figured that was far enough for one night and returned to snuggling.

"You know what I like about you, Scott?" she asked, as we settled back into a comfortable viewing position.

"What?"

"You make me feel very sexy and wanted, but you don't push too hard."  In reply I just cuddled up a little closer, and we watched the rest of the movie.

The next day there was a big family barbecue at her house and Ari had invited me to it.  There were lots of cousins and various other kids there, most of whom quickly ended up splashing around in the pool, and as it got warmer and warmer Ari and I decided to join them.  I was already wearing my swim trunks, but Ari didn't have a bathing suit on yet and had to go inside to change.  After a few minutes she returned in a simple white two-piece that, while relatively modest by modern standards, left me aware of nothing in the world but her nubile figure.

Her Mom saw something else, though.   "Ari," she called, "you haven't been out in the sun much this year, and your tan isn't enough to protect you.  You're going to burn something awful if you're exposed like that for very long."

"Oh," Ari replied, stopping short.  "I forgot about that.  I hate all those gooky chemicals in sunscreen, though.  Do you think I could just wear an old shirt over this?"

"Yes, honey, I think that would be a good idea.  Not a white one, though; you know that won't block the sun well enough."

"Ok, Mom."  She returned to the house, and soon returned in a very large black T-shirt which extended far below her waist.  She was also carrying a short piece of white clothesline, which she quickly knotted around her waist as a belt, making the shirt look fashionably like a very short dress.

"Hey, Ari, why'd you get all dressed up?" joked her father.  "Weren't you going to go swimming?"

"Oh, Dad, this would be so grody if I just let it hang.  I don't want to look like a bag lady."  She and I walked over to the pool, and after jumping in myself I watched her enter the pool.  With that simple piece of sash cord she had transformed her T-shirt into a close simulacrum of normal street-wear, and in spite of knowing perfectly well that she was actually wearing a conventional bathing suit, I soon succumbed to the surprisingly convincing and not at all unwelcome illusion of her being fully clothed.  As she slowly descended the ladder, I willingly allowed my imagination to take control of my perceptions, and the vision my eyes reported to my mind was that of the lovely girl of my dreams happily lowering herself into the pool while clad in a black mini-dress.  The water was only waist-deep on us, but she immediately pinched her nose and dipped under the surface to soak herself completely, and I instantly found myself getting aroused.

The effect was especially pronounced when, as she moved around the pool, the lower part of her garment billowed up to give teasing, blurred glimpses of the submerged white bottom that was now nominally concealed beneath it.  Somewhere in the back of my brain I knew it was a swimsuit bottom and was therefore both meant to be seen and meant to get wet, but the sight was indistinguishable from an illicit and tantalizing flash of sodden white panties, and that was the image to which my body responded.  On the few occasions when she climbed out of the pool for a moment to retrieve some toy that had been thrown too far, the effect on me became even more powerful, because that was when the soaked, shiny, black fabric clung most closely to her slender, lithe body.  At those times the outline of her two-piece suit showed through clearly, mimicking the outline of underwear remarkably well, and I was glad the water covered all of me below waist level.

After an hour or two the men-folk had finished fiddling around with the grills and charcoal and there was finally some food ready to eat, so we climbed out of the pool and walked over to one of the tables that were set up on the lawn.  Her Mom stopped us before we got there.  "Honey, wring out that shirt before you sit at the table," she told Ari, "so you won't drip all over the food."  Ari complied, first removing her improvised belt, then peeling off the shirt, her muscles tensing and her body stretching as she pulled the heavy, sopping fabric upwards.  That action made her two-piece white swimsuit, still soaking wet itself, tighten ever so snugly around her curves, looking for all the world like wet underwear.  For an instant it appeared, at least to me, that she was stripping, and I became so distracted that I choked on my pop.

Ari's Dad looked at me with concern.  "You ok, Scott?"

I nodded, pointed at my throat, and croaked, "Swallowed a fly," grasping at the first convenient excuse that came to my mind.

"Want a drink to wash it down?  You're 18 now, you could have a beer to sterilize it."  He winked at me.

My voice was slowly returning.  "No thanks, Mr. Kelley," I rasped.

"Oh, Scott doesn't drink," Ari told him, pulling her damp shirt back on after wringing it out.

Her Dad looked pleased but surprised.  "I tried it," I explained, "but I didn't like the taste.  I know a lot of kids just drink to get drunk, but I never saw the fun in throwing up and falling down.  When I have fun, I like to be able to remember it afterwards."

Her Dad gave a deep belly-laugh.  "You're wise beyond your years, son.  I was a lot older than you are when I finally caught onto that."

The rest of the afternoon passed without incident, and although I was sure Ari's parents must have noticed the way I kept looking at her and stuck close by her side all the time, they didn't seem to mind.  It still appeared that they approved of me, which was a great relief to me since it meant I could go on spending a lot of time there.

The barbecue ran on into the evening, and the non-stop food meant that lunch just gradually turned into dinner.  All the kids had been called out of the pool, and in the summer heat Ari and I had long since dried out after our swim.  When it started to get dark folks begin to drift away, but I offered to stay awhile and help clean up.  Of course my ulterior motives were no secret to anyone, but the offer was accepted anyway.  Ari, her folks, and I all worked together, and the task went quickly until, as we were finishing up with cleaning the grills, a small part came loose.

"I can fix that," I volunteered.  "I have one of those Swiss Army Knives with a bezillion attachments.  I think it's in my car, if I can just find it."

"Thanks, Scott," replied Mrs. Kelley, "that would be a big help.  Ari, everything else is almost done here, and it's getting pretty dark.  Why don't you go help him look for it?"  She smiled at me conspiratorially as Ari and I turned to walk to my car, which was parked some distance away.  Yes, she definitely approved of me.

In reply to Message (1488) Hello Wetlook fiction

By "Sunfish" - uu Tue 24/12/02 13:30:53 GMT

On a recent visit to Todd's story site, I was aghast to discover that the number of stories I have published there (30) has been surpassed by GeeJay (32).  While I was too busy with career and family obligations to rectify this situation at the time, I can no longer let such a challenge stand unanswered.

So, my Christmas present to all of you is a new 4-part story series, starting with R1.  (My Internet access is a bit dicey right now, so the installments may dribble in one at a time over the next week or so.)

As usual, this series draws on a mix of real experience, wishful exaggeration, and utter fabrication - but I’ll never tell which is which.  ;-)  However, this one begins in a bit lighter, more innocent tone than some of my other pieces, even to the point of (gasp!) including a conventional swimsuit here and there.  This series is directed toward those of you for whom the context and situation of a wetting is as important as the actual clothing. (It’s clear from previous discussions on the old forum that I’m not the only one who feels that way).  These stories may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I hope some of you enjoy them, and perhaps even get a touch of nostalgia for events that could have taken place in your own school years - regardless of whether they actually did.

FOA Todd:  This forum handles formatting a bit differently than the old Bravenet software, but if I figured everything right you should still be able to do a ViewSource, then cut-and-paste, and capture all the paragraphing correctly.

- "Sunfish"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]