Wetlook-Online

Message # 1488.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up R1 - Ask

Date: Tue 24/12/02 16:48:34 GMT

Name: Douglas Wayne Peschka us

Email: peschka_doug@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Beautiful story so far, Sunfish!  Dancing
In reply to Message (1488.2) Info "R1 - Ask" (part 2)

By "Sunfish" - uu Tue 24/12/02 14:15:59 GMT

(R1 - continued)

She sat up and smiled at me.  "I've been greedy, getting all the attention.  Now it's your turn again.  Tell me another fantasy."  She seemed quite sincere and completely comfortable with me, and I was glad I hadn't spoiled things by trying to fondle her anywhere she wasn't ready for.  I blushed a little as another idea came to mind, and noticing that she said, "I can tell you're already thinking of something specific.  Tell me what it is."

She patted the sofa next to her, and I sat where she indicated.  "I can't," I said.  "It's too personal."

"Is it about us?"  I nodded yes.  "Maybe you could tell me just a little of it?"  I said nothing.  "I know you well enough to be sure it isn't anything bad."

"No, nothing like that," I assured her.  "It wouldn't hurt anybody; it's just kind of - different."

"So tell me."

"It's something I'd like you and I to do together," I said, "but you probably wouldn't want to."

"How do you know?" she replied.  "You thought I wouldn't want to go steady, but I've actually been hoping you'd ask me."  I raised my eyebrows in surprise, but was still tongue-tied, so Ari added, "If you're really that embarrassed I won't push you anymore, but I'm your girl now, so if you ever want to tell me you can.  Just telling me about it doesn't mean we have to do it, you know."

"How about if we just take it one step at a time?" I stammered.

"Of course," Ari agreed.  "Can you tell me the first part?"

"I'd like to go outside with you, stand barefoot in the grass, and look up at the stars together."

"That's sweet," she said, standing up.  "Take off your shoes and let's go.  You worry too much."  I removed my shoes and socks, Ari took my hand in hers, and we walked outside.  In the center of the yard, as far as possible from any trees that would drop leaves into it, was an above-ground pool with a small deck.  Of course the best spot to look at the stars without trees blocking our view was also in the center of the yard, right next to the pool.  Ari briefly dipped her hand into it.  "You didn't happen to bring a bathing suit, did you?" she asked me.  I nodded that I had not.  "That's too bad; it's so warm it would have been a nice night for a swim."

My heart pounded, but I didn't yet dare follow up on that remark.  "Let's look at the stars," I suggested, and when I slipped my arm around Ari's waist, she snuggled up to me.  For a while we picked out the constellations we'd learned in our earth science class, then she kissed me on the cheek.

"You said this was the first part of your fantasy.  Are you ready to tell me the second?"

For a moment I was speechless, not sure how much to ask for.  "Well," I told her, "whenever I see a picture of a beautiful woman with beads of water on her face, it always seems to make her so much more beautiful."  I hesitated.  "You're beautiful, and I'd like to see you with your face wet."

She laughed softly.  "That's easy, but my make-up will run."

"You don't need make-up anyway."

She thought for a moment, and seemed to realize that I was completely serious.  "Then let me go wash it off.  I'll be right back."  She walked back to the house, but soon returned, walked to the pool, and splashed some water onto her face.  "How's this?" she asked.

She had used enough water to leave droplets all over her face, and each one glistened in the beam of the floodlight shining from the back of her house.  "Wonderful," I told her.  "Thank you so much."  Then I added, "And thank you for not laughing at my being silly."

"Scott, I won't ever laugh at you.  This is no sillier than my pretending to be Cleopatra."

"You won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not.  It's private, just between you and me, and I won't ever tell a soul."  I kissed her, and she gave me a hug.  "Now what's the next part?" she said.  "Please share the rest with me."

"Well, I'd like to see your feet wet, too.  Wet feet are so sexy."

Without another word she climbed up the ladder to the small deck adjacent to the pool.  As I followed her onto the deck, she rolled up her jeans cuffs and dipped her feet into the pool.  They sparkled as she withdrew them and set them on the deck, and I was getting so aroused that without thinking I bent over and kissed her feet.  Then, struck with a feeling that I'd done something monumentally stupid, I shook my head and started to turn away.  "Scott," Ari said firmly, "come sit next to me."  I did.  "Look at me."  I did, and the gentleness in her eyes made me feel things would be all right after all.  Then her voice became very soft again.  "You've shown me something very private, haven't you?  A side of yourself you've never shown anyone else?"  I nodded.  "And you're afraid that I won't like you because of that?"  I nodded again, and she shook her head as if she just couldn't believe something.  "Scott, you've got it all backwards.  I don't want a boyfriend who hides himself from me.  Most guys never let their girlfriends see who they really are.  You're opening up and letting me in, and that's what's so special about you.  It's exactly what every girl wants, and it's what I want."

"Really?" I asked, stunned.

"Really," she said confidently.  "A relationship isn't about liking the same movies, or cheering the same team.  It's about knowing each other, trusting each other, accepting each other.  That's what's important."

"I trust you, Ari."

"And I accept you, Scott," she replied.  I took her hand and squeezed it, and she smiled.  "Now, what comes after the feet?"  I looked at her in amazement.  "Come on, I can tell there's more.  What comes next?"

I took several deep breaths before I was able to speak.  "I saw a couple of squirt guns on the grass," I began.

"Yes, we got them for when our relatives come over with their kids."

I took one more deep breath.  "I'd love to have a water fight with you."

"Well, it's certainly warm enough for that, but those are the high-powered 'water canons' that can really drench you," Ari told me, "and you don't have a bathing suit with you tonight.  You could take off your shirt, but your pants would get pretty wet."

"That's ok.  I don't mind."

"Well, if that's ok with you, it's ok with me.  I'll go put my bathing suit on and come right back ..."

"No," I interrupted quickly.  "No bathing suit.  Just like you are, with all your clothes still on.  I'll leave all mine on, too.  There's no fun in trying to soak somebody if they're specially dressed for it."

"Oh."  She pondered that for a moment, and the suspense nearly killed me.  "Is that part of your fantasy?  Squirting each other like this, without changing first?"  I nodded, barely breathing.  "It sounds kind of naughty, getting all our clothes wet on purpose,"  she mused, then gave me a funny look.  "You're not naughty very often, are you?"

"No," I admitted sheepishly.

"Neither am I," she replied, with more than a hint of wistfulness in her voice.  I followed her gaze as her eyes ran slowly over her own jeans and blouse, seeming to consider them carefully.  "Ok."

"Ok?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, ok.  It's not that big a deal, Scott, and I'm going to wash all my clothes tomorrow anyway when I do the laundry.  I told you, you worry too much."  We both climbed down the ladder back to the grass.  "I'd better turn off the floodlight so the neighbors can't watch us, though.  Do you have anything that can't get wet?"  I pulled out my wallet and handed it to her, then noticed her watch and pointed at it.  "Waterproof," she said, then jogged over to the house to kill the light, tossed my wallet into my car, and was back in a moment.  Picking up the squirt guns she handed one to me, then showed me how they worked.  We filled them both from the pool, using a small bucket that had apparently been left there for just that purpose.  "Ten paces in opposite directions," Ari said, and we began marching.  Just as I reached nine, I felt a huge blast of cool water on my back.  "Gotcha," she laughed, right behind me, but ran out of range before I could recover from my surprise.  She was right about these really leaving you soaked; the back of my white polo shirt was drenched through to my skin.  Well, so much the better, I thought.  For the next couple of minutes we chased each other around the yard, but so warily that neither of us could score a decent hit.  We both ran dry at about the same time, so Ari suggested a truce to reload.

We did so, but this time did our pacing apart facing each other.  At the count of ten I started back across the yard toward Ari, but she ran to the far side of the pool and ducked down.  I couldn't see which way she was going, but she couldn't see me either, so I figured I had a 50/50 chance.  I picked a direction at random and started around the pool as quickly and quietly as I could.  In bare feet that wasn't too hard, and luck was with me:  I soon saw her, crouched down and facing away from me.  She hadn't seen me yet, and those dark blue jeans snug across her butt were just too much to resist.  I scored a nice long direct hit right where I was aiming, knowing from experience with my shirt that the water must be blasting right through into her underpants.  I couldn't see them, but from my one brief glimpse earlier in the evening I knew they were there, and just the thought of those white panties getting soggy and clinging to the parts of her that I'd never seen or touched was enough to get me very excited.

Ari squealed and jumped up, returning fire and drenching the front of both my shirt and my khaki slacks.  I wasn't entirely sure, but there was a gleam in her eye that suggested she was aware of the sexual connotation of my choice of target, and that although she probably wouldn't admit it she was actually pleased by it.  I ran toward her, holding my fire until she ran out of ammunition again, then soaked the whole back of her blouse when she turned to run away.  Her blouse was quite opaque but fairly thin, and it now clung to her back so tightly that the whole outline of her bra stood out in sharp relief.  I caught up to her as she was madly trying to refill her squirt gun from the pool, then emptied my gun in another blast that re-wetted her bottom.  When I grabbed her around the waist, she gave up on reloading and switched to using the bucket itself to dump water on me.  I let her continue until I was completely wet, then pulled it away from her and poured bucket after bucket over her until the front of her blouse was as drenched and clinging as the back, watching intently the whole time as the water cascaded down, first into the front of her pants and then all the way down her legs, leaving her jeans completely dark and shiny.

Finally we both stopped, panting and clutching each other, laughing and leaning against the pool sidewall for support.  "That was great," Ari said.  "I wouldn't have thought of it, but I'm glad you did.  You're a lot of fun when you just loosen up a little."  Then she gave me a quick little kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did," I told her.  In fact I was massively aroused by the sight and feel of having the girl of my dreams right there in my arms with her blouse and jeans and underwear all dripping wet, so much so that I was hardly able to think of anything else, but I did my best to conceal it.  "You said before that it would be a nice night for a swim.  Since we're already soaked anyway, how about a dip?"

"Why not?" she chirped, clambered quickly up the ladder, and slipped into the pool.  I was close behind her all the way, admiring the view, and though she dove underwater and swam to the other side of the pool I soon caught up with her.  We chased each other around for a few minutes, but when we stopped to catch our breath I took both her hands and drew her to me, and she melted into my arms in the chest-deep water.  I kissed her, slowly and tenderly, and this time we managed to do it without mashing our noses.  Then we just stood in each other's arms for a long time, her head pressed close against me, one of my hands stroking her back, the other caressing her wet hair.  It was a very sensuous moment I never wanted to end, but end it did, and all too soon.

"Oh, no!" Ari suddenly gasped, looking at her watch.

"What's wrong?"

"It's 9:55, and my Mom said you have to leave by 10.  Oh, Scott, I don't want you to go, but I know my parents are going to ask you next time if you left when you were supposed to, and I want you to be able to tell them the truth."

This wasn't the way I wanted to end the evening at all, and my conscience and libido locked in a brief but furious struggle.  "I hate to leave you, but you're right," I finally agreed, not wanting to spoil my chances for the future.  "I'd better get going."

We climbed out of the pool and walked dripping back toward my car.  The sight of Ari's soaking clothes and hair all pasted tight against her gorgeous trim body, rivulets of water still running off her, the shape of her wet bra showing clearly through her blouse, the way her sopping jeans followed the wiggle of her hips as she walked, and the thought of her soaked panties squishing around inside them, all made me feel ready to explode, but there would be ample time for that after I got home.  Then, suddenly, I felt pangs of guilt, as if I had tricked her.  "Before I go," I blurted out in confession, "I have to tell you something.  I think you're incredibly sexy when you're all wet, with all your clothes clinging to you, and I knew you would be, and that's what my fantasy was really all about."

She giggled, and blushed.  "I know," she said, so quietly I could hardly hear her.

"You do?" I asked, unbelieving.  "And you don't mind?"  She answered with a quick nervous nod and cast her eyes downward, her blush deepening. "Oh Ari, you're so beautiful I just wanted to see you all sexy, but I like you so much and I was afraid you'd be mad if ..."

She was looking up at me again, smiling, with that gentleness in her eyes that made me melt.  Her hand reached up, brushed the damp hair away from my forehead, and came to rest softly on my cheek.  "You worry too much," she whispered.  I pulled her close and gave her a hard kiss, holding her tight and relishing the feel of her warm, lithe body through her thin, soaked blouse, and she pressed her lips against mine with equal enthusiasm.  "Now go," she insisted, glancing at her watch, "It's 10:00."  Reluctantly I pulled away from her and got into my car.  "I don't want my parents mad at you, because I want you to keep coming back."  She started back toward the house, then turned, smiled, and added, "As often as you can."

In reply to Message (1488) Hello Wetlook fiction

By "Sunfish" - uu Tue 24/12/02 13:30:53 GMT

On a recent visit to Todd's story site, I was aghast to discover that the number of stories I have published there (30) has been surpassed by GeeJay (32).  While I was too busy with career and family obligations to rectify this situation at the time, I can no longer let such a challenge stand unanswered.

So, my Christmas present to all of you is a new 4-part story series, starting with R1.  (My Internet access is a bit dicey right now, so the installments may dribble in one at a time over the next week or so.)

As usual, this series draws on a mix of real experience, wishful exaggeration, and utter fabrication - but I’ll never tell which is which.  ;-)  However, this one begins in a bit lighter, more innocent tone than some of my other pieces, even to the point of (gasp!) including a conventional swimsuit here and there.  This series is directed toward those of you for whom the context and situation of a wetting is as important as the actual clothing. (It’s clear from previous discussions on the old forum that I’m not the only one who feels that way).  These stories may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I hope some of you enjoy them, and perhaps even get a touch of nostalgia for events that could have taken place in your own school years - regardless of whether they actually did.

FOA Todd:  This forum handles formatting a bit differently than the old Bravenet software, but if I figured everything right you should still be able to do a ViewSource, then cut-and-paste, and capture all the paragraphing correctly.

- "Sunfish"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]