Wetlook-Online

Message # 14866.4.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Dresses vs. Pants

Date: Fri 04/03/05 16:21:43 GMT

Name: doorweekt nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Normaly in the early day of march we get temperatures about 10 degrees or more. But this year. we had the most snow over the last 50 years, and the temperture is a record, mines 14 at my place.

When I served the Queen, in your language, when I at the army, we had a bivak in the winter with temperatures over the mines 25 celcius. We slept that we outdoors in a tent. I never have so cold in my life. That was in 1986. The year that a dutch guy, he lives in canada now, won the greatest skating event in the world, de elfstedentocht, for the second time.

It depends on how the wind blows.

North, Cold and you had to remove the ice from your carwindows. A lot of water in the wind because it cames from the Northen sea

West, warm and wet, tempertures above 10 degrees wit a lot of rain, i think you are that time in Holland. The wind came from the sea.

South, warm and dry, than we have a tempereture above 15 degrees. It happens on a winter day, we walk in a t-shirt outsite.

East, that what happens now. a lot of snow, and freezing a lot at night. This weather comes from poland and Russia.

I know some people that goes for a winterdive. They swim in clothes in frozen water. There is one girl in this team. She always swims in sneakers and jeans. The rest depends on how the weather is. I joined them in the summer but I am not a winter swimmer. She once said to me. I swims one time in a skirt, I won't do it again.

I think the dutch girls choose for the jeans, look at Eric's site.

In reply to Message (14866.4.2) Hello Re: Re: Dresses vs. Pants

By Justacomment - ca Fri 04/03/05 07:58:36 GMT

I really hope you mean -10 to -15 degrees celcius, because for me right now 10-15 would feel like summer. BTW does holland/netherlands get weather that moves into the -20 degrees celcius?, I was there a couple of months ago and could'nt believe how mild the weather was.

In reply to Message (14866.4) Hello Re: Dresses vs. Pants

By Wetlook lover - nl Thu 03/03/05 16:06:11 GMT

Meanwhile, when i am writing my answer, it is freezing 10 to 15 degrees celcius in Holland. And you all want to see the girls in a skirt!!!!!. Poor girls. Sad

That is why most of the girls wear pants or jeans, to keep them warm on a cold day. I don't mind. A girl in pants is more female and more attractive to me. [sm19]. A skirt is for the old days, for the time men thinks they can rules the women. Thank god that in these days men and women has the same rights Peace Man . So the women had the choice to wear pants and we as men had the choice to wear skirts. So skirts lovers, come to Holland, and walk in a skirt through the dutch nature, while its freezing 15 degrees. Idea

And by the way. Go wet in Jeans or a pence is a thousand times nicer as go wet in a skirt. In Love

In reply to Message (14866) Talking Dresses vs. Pants

By Robbi - de Thu 03/03/05 03:05:25 GMT

I suppose, that many english men prefere skirts and dresses, as most ladies wear them in England. The same with Japaneese, for instance. For them it is women's attire. For people from other countries pants are as much women's attire as skirts are. I saw EuroWAM TEAM's first tapes on which the girls wore tight stretch- pants or leggings. For me this is the most female attire I can imagine!

I went to a british barracks last week end as my friend promoted her new book in the shopping center right in the middle of the military area. All the wifes of the british soldiers used to go shopping there. I noticed, that quite a lot of them wore dresses and even mini-skirts - even though it was pretty cold. I think that much more british ladies wear skirts than germans do, for instance. And british men seem to be used to it. In german discos, most girls wear tight pants of any kind (not only jeans). This is my kinda "women's attire" and the best a girl can wear in the water. And I don't think, that tight stretch pants are typical male attire ;o) I think, that more girls in british discos wear skirts.

Am I wrong, or is it a matter of where people come from? That would be very interesting to investigate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]