minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:38:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 14866.4.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Ohh, that is why so many girls swims in jeans in the ocean, or jump in the

Date: Fri 04/03/05 14:33:36 GMT

Name: doorweekt nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
pool, or get wet in a fountain. Jeans seems to be so heavy that they come out and want go wet again. Then they dry en get wet again in the same clothes. It is a matter of taste you sad.

I am glad the dutch girls had a good taste.

In reply to Message (14866.4.1.1) Hello Gotta agree with ya leonmoomin , dresses & skirts are far more feminine...

By Getwet - us Fri 04/03/05 13:25:48 GMT

than a girl wearing jeans. Jeans are what men wear all the time, whereas dresses and skirts with hose and heels are strictly what women wear. So to me it's far more feminine. Don't get me wrong, a woman can look sexy in a tight pair of jeans. But I'd much rather see that same woman in a dress or skirt with hose. I can't understand why a guy would prefer to be with a woman in jeans when things can be so much more fun if she's in a skirt. Nothing like your hands exploring up a girl's dress to see what's underneath! :-)  Have had girls say that getting wet in jeans wasn't much fun cause of the weight and they way they felt wet. But the same girls say getting wet in a dress or skirt was much better and fun, and felt sexier. But again, I guess it's a matter of opinion. We all have our own tastes.
In reply to Message (14866.4.1) Hello Re: Re: Dresses vs. Pants

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Fri 04/03/05 04:26:40 GMT

We are talking about wetlook here!

The girls I have pictured all say it is more comfortable to be wet in a skirt.  jeans get very heavy and are not smooth to the skin, they can rub very badly when wet!  Particularly around the crutch area.

As for women's rights, it was the women's right to shorten the length of their skirts and to shrink the overall size of their clothing.  In your country where it is cold, then it is obvious that girls would want to dress up more warmly, but it is also obvious that those girls would not want to get wet in the cold weather either.  

I am talking about wetlook situations, ie, when it is warm enough that girls may actually get wet!

As for jeans/pants being more feminine, this is something that I will never ever see.  Skirts, dresses, tights and bras are all female only articles of clothing!  I agree that a women's shape can be shown off also in a pair of jeans or pants, but, that is just because of the woman's shape.  Those articles of clothing themselves are not really very fiminine as they are also what men wear every day!

It just goes back to the same old thing, it is all just a matter of taste!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (14866.4) Hello Re: Dresses vs. Pants

By Wetlook lover - nl Thu 03/03/05 16:06:11 GMT

Meanwhile, when i am writing my answer, it is freezing 10 to 15 degrees celcius in Holland. And you all want to see the girls in a skirt!!!!!. Poor girls. Sad

That is why most of the girls wear pants or jeans, to keep them warm on a cold day. I don't mind. A girl in pants is more female and more attractive to me. [sm19]. A skirt is for the old days, for the time men thinks they can rules the women. Thank god that in these days men and women has the same rights Peace Man . So the women had the choice to wear pants and we as men had the choice to wear skirts. So skirts lovers, come to Holland, and walk in a skirt through the dutch nature, while its freezing 15 degrees. Idea

And by the way. Go wet in Jeans or a pence is a thousand times nicer as go wet in a skirt. In Love

In reply to Message (14866) Talking Dresses vs. Pants

By Robbi - de Thu 03/03/05 03:05:25 GMT

I suppose, that many english men prefere skirts and dresses, as most ladies wear them in England. The same with Japaneese, for instance. For them it is women's attire. For people from other countries pants are as much women's attire as skirts are. I saw EuroWAM TEAM's first tapes on which the girls wore tight stretch- pants or leggings. For me this is the most female attire I can imagine!

I went to a british barracks last week end as my friend promoted her new book in the shopping center right in the middle of the military area. All the wifes of the british soldiers used to go shopping there. I noticed, that quite a lot of them wore dresses and even mini-skirts - even though it was pretty cold. I think that much more british ladies wear skirts than germans do, for instance. And british men seem to be used to it. In german discos, most girls wear tight pants of any kind (not only jeans). This is my kinda "women's attire" and the best a girl can wear in the water. And I don't think, that tight stretch pants are typical male attire ;o) I think, that more girls in british discos wear skirts.

Am I wrong, or is it a matter of where people come from? That would be very interesting to investigate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]