Wetlook-Online

Message # 14866.3.1

Subject: Sad Re: Re: Dresses vs. Pants

Date: Thu 03/03/05 15:57:18 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are many, many girls here, who, if I was a jeans fan, I would like to see wet in jeans.  Admittedly, some venues/cities are better than others.  One thing that also bothers me a little, do rounded girls not realise they are rounded?  They go out and have no shame in desplaying their roundedness in low cut tops and figure hugging outfits.  For god's sake, if you're fat, please accept it and give up on the whole skimpy outfit thing!  Where is the shame???  Still, they are still in the minority, the figures over here are 5% - 10% bubbles in a club, the other %95 - %90 are of reasonable shape.  The bubbles always do the most attention seeking things though!  I have to point out though, just because a girl would NOT look good in jeans, it doesn't mean they will look good in a skirt either!!!

One thing that I have noticed in paris is the amount of dresses still being worn over there.  I will cry the day I go to France and see the jeans invasion take hold of that city.  Also, there are very few rounded ladies in paris, the Paris women seem to have a good control over their bodies and still the greatest taste in clothes.  it would be interesting to see the worldwide macdonald's figures, see if the sales trends of particular nations fit the Fat trends?

I saw a tv programme the other day that claimed that you can catch obesity, it is a virus.  They tested lots of chubbies and lots of thins, none of the thins were positive of this new virus, 60% of the chubbies were.  Interesting, a worldwide epidemic of bubble people!  Ah, the horror, so make the most of the thin girls whilst you can, cause the fat virus is coming to get them and make them bubbles. Oooh Wink Smile Oooh

I speak as a man with a rounded belly, but who still has his sense of shame and tries to avoid all figure hugging clothes in that area. Tongue

leonmoomin Mixed

In reply to Message (14866.3) Talking Re: Dresses vs. Pants

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 03/03/05 11:46:51 GMT

Thank you Leon for pointing out the plight of skirt and dress lovers, I had never considered it that way.  I still love jeans, even if they are common, they look so good wet.  They get tight and oh so shiny.  That and being a child of the '60s I guess jeans will always have a place in my heart.  Here is something else to consider.  Here in Germany, most of the women that wear jeans have the body to wear them right.  I hear folks from the US complaining about the low rise jeans, well after my last trip back i think I know why.  European women in general are much slimmer than the average American woman.  Before I get flamed for saying this, I am American even if I have lived overseas for the last ten years and I truly believe I am correct.  Hell, I have noticed a difference in American women in the time I have been gone and return every few years for a visit.  I worked in a mall in the US years ago and the parade of nice butts in jeans was a definite fringe benefit.  I was back last spring and I couldn't believe all of the large asses parading through the mall.  Trust me, the average German girl has the butt and legs to wear a pair of super tight Miss Sixty jeans to full advantage.  Look at EuroWAM TEAM's Romanian girls, what is in the water there that they have legs like that??  I have also noticed the average British woman is a little more , um rounded, then her continental counterpart.  So perhaps part of the reason is some countries the girls don't look as good in tight jeans as in others.  I don't mean to offend anybody, just my observations.  I don't think you see a lot of Japanese women in jeans because after 6 years in Asia, I have observed Japanese and Korean women just don't have the hips, butts and long legs that make jeans attractive, although I think Japanese women are otherwise gorgeous.  Anyway I don't intend to offend anyone or their country just commenting on what I have seen.  
In reply to Message (14866) Talking Dresses vs. Pants

By Robbi - de Thu 03/03/05 03:05:25 GMT

I suppose, that many english men prefere skirts and dresses, as most ladies wear them in England. The same with Japaneese, for instance. For them it is women's attire. For people from other countries pants are as much women's attire as skirts are. I saw EuroWAM TEAM's first tapes on which the girls wore tight stretch- pants or leggings. For me this is the most female attire I can imagine!

I went to a british barracks last week end as my friend promoted her new book in the shopping center right in the middle of the military area. All the wifes of the british soldiers used to go shopping there. I noticed, that quite a lot of them wore dresses and even mini-skirts - even though it was pretty cold. I think that much more british ladies wear skirts than germans do, for instance. And british men seem to be used to it. In german discos, most girls wear tight pants of any kind (not only jeans). This is my kinda "women's attire" and the best a girl can wear in the water. And I don't think, that tight stretch pants are typical male attire ;o) I think, that more girls in british discos wear skirts.

Am I wrong, or is it a matter of where people come from? That would be very interesting to investigate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]