minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 23:34:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14866.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Girls wear jeans over here to.

Date: Thu 03/03/05 09:39:31 GMT

Name: [the romanian] ro

Email: EuroWAM TEAM@wetrom.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I suppose you have right and Robbi has too. I was in some clubs in Germany and Hungary some time ago and this is right the european girls prefer the jeans and pants instead of the skirts and dresses.

For example in Romania 80% of the girls wear jeans and pants in the clubs.

I agree with Robbi when he said that is a country matter the way women dress.

The best part is that I can ask the models to wear what you folks want to see.

So for me this is the big question what the folks want to see not wht the woman like to wear.

But if I think better the womans will wear mostly what the mens want to see...so I guess we have a circle here :)))

Cheers

EuroWAM TEAM

In reply to Message (14866.1) Info Girls wear jeans over here to.

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Thu 03/03/05 03:39:34 GMT

For most of the time.

To go shopping, around the house, to walk the dog, some wear them for work, and in many day-to-day activities.  However to make an effort, for occasions such as going out clubbing, for dinner etc, most girls put on a dress or a skirt.

That is the point that annoys me.  Jeans for daytime and everyday things, fine.  For going out, no, no, no!

Jeans are so common as is the denim skirt, you see them everyday.  As people start to wear them for special occasions, that is where the line is crossed!  You fans of jeans do very nicely thankyou, girls wear them all the bloody time.  Try to show a little sympathy for skirt fans as the usual terotories to find them are getting more and more erroded by the invasion of jeans.

It just seems very lazy, un-original and un-individual to wear the same sort of outfit you wear for day-to-day things, out and for special occasions.  Think of how bland things would be if all girls wore jeans all the time, the only thing that would vary would be girls tops.  Even jeans fans would get bored of them!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (14866) Talking Dresses vs. Pants

By Robbi - de Thu 03/03/05 03:05:25 GMT

I suppose, that many english men prefere skirts and dresses, as most ladies wear them in England. The same with Japaneese, for instance. For them it is women's attire. For people from other countries pants are as much women's attire as skirts are. I saw EuroWAM TEAM's first tapes on which the girls wore tight stretch- pants or leggings. For me this is the most female attire I can imagine!

I went to a british barracks last week end as my friend promoted her new book in the shopping center right in the middle of the military area. All the wifes of the british soldiers used to go shopping there. I noticed, that quite a lot of them wore dresses and even mini-skirts - even though it was pretty cold. I think that much more british ladies wear skirts than germans do, for instance. And british men seem to be used to it. In german discos, most girls wear tight pants of any kind (not only jeans). This is my kinda "women's attire" and the best a girl can wear in the water. And I don't think, that tight stretch pants are typical male attire ;o) I think, that more girls in british discos wear skirts.

Am I wrong, or is it a matter of where people come from? That would be very interesting to investigate.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]