Wetlook-Online

Message # 14856.1.1.2.2

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: to EuroWAM TEAM: Skirts and Dresses

Date: Wed 02/03/05 12:16:43 GMT

Name: soggybottom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You have to evaluate what your customers want and give them that. If it doesn't sell then you won't be in business long. Do what you must to keep giving us that great wetlook.

Soggybottom

In reply to Message (14856.1.1.2) Hello Re: Re: Re: to EuroWAM TEAM: Skirts and Dresses

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 02/03/05 11:33:07 GMT

Don't worry.....EuroWAM TEAM has been shooting lots more scenes featuring pants and jeans....you have not seen those yet. FLaviu actually shoots about 50/50 jeans/pants and skirts/dresses every year...and he plans to keep shooting just as many scenes of all kinds this year too.

It is just a case of editing and scheduling that appear to be skewed at the moment in favor of skirts etc. EuroWAM TEAM has so much stuff going on these days, and new models contacting him all the time.

I guess we need to try and schedule things on the site a bit more evenly....so we will look into that.

Please feel free to give EuroWAM TEAM your suggestions.

BTW...I am to blame for the way the tapes are organized. Originally EuroWAM TEAM was releasing his earlier tapes as a mixtures of all kinds of scenes on the same tape. This was 3 years ago...and when we "mixed" the scenes and had jeans scenes and dresses on the same tape...then those tapes sold very poorly. So we took that to mean that folks do not like mixed scene tapes. 2-3 years ago...the sentiments on the forum were...that jeans/pants folks preferred those websites that ONLY concentrated on jeans and who produce 100% jeans tapes. Therefore I asked FLaviu to stop releasing tapes in a mixed format (i.e. dresses, skirts, jeans, pants all on same tape)....but to segregate the scenes and produce jeans/pants tapes and put skirts/dresses on different tapes.

Maybe we should revisit that now and go back to releasing mixed content tapes...so there will always be at least 50% jeans or pants scenes on each DVD we release (i.e. 4 out of 8 scenes on each DVD).

Anyway....please send your suggestions to EuroWAM TEAM via the mostwet forum. We have a forum set up for mostweb members to give us their suggestions...and it is better for you to post suggestions to our Mostwet forum than to post them here.

The bottom line is....EuroWAM TEAM is just as interested in jeans & pants too....so just let him know what you would like him to do.

As you pointed out....we probably need to do a better job in scheduling the photosets and videoclips with more of a mix and alternative styles.....we will look into that.

MK

In reply to Message (14856.1.1) Hello Re: Re: to EuroWAM TEAM: Skirts and Dresses

By Justacomment - ca Wed 02/03/05 10:33:07 GMT

I just don't understand this, I'd have to say that 85-90% of the wetlook comming out today are wet jeans so stop saying that there is'nt enough out there. There are so few places to see nice skirts these days, infact when I first found wetlook on the internet I was amazed at it because most of it was skirts, and now the wetlook fashion is just going with the american trend, that being jeans. So please to you producers that are suggesting there models wear skirts, please keep it up because I for one love them. To give an example, I used to buy video tapes from producers on perhaps a quarterly basis but ever since this jeans fad has started I hav'nt bought a new tape for 2 years infact the only tapes I buy are wetlook unlimited tapes because there models wear womens attire.

Anyways just wanted to give my beef.

In reply to Message (14856.1) Talking Re: to EuroWAM TEAM: Skirts and Dresses

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Wed 02/03/05 10:22:15 GMT

I agree, it seems almost all skirts lately.  More jeans would be nice.
In reply to Message (14856) Hello to EuroWAM TEAM: Skirts and Dresses

By Bob - uu Wed 02/03/05 09:21:11 GMT

When I first discovered Wetlook Romania it was the best wetlook I ever saw, as the models are pretty, not so affected, they walk into the water very slowly and they wore the best clothes to get wet in.

I know, it is hard to suit to anyones taste, but I suppose that most of the recent scenes are related to skirts and dresses now. I miss the tight pants a little, as skirts and dresses do nothing to me. Maybe pants do nothing to some other guys. Could it be possible either to make skirt issues and pants issues or to mix the scenes  half and half?

It would be interesting to me, how the percentage of skirt- and pants fans is.

How do you other guys think about it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]