Wetlook-Online

Message # 14795.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: wetlook in the 80's

Date: Sun 27/02/05 10:48:58 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: swimlvr591@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi, Chopps, I agree with you. I recal a time in the late 80's when I was at the dam....as we call it, cos there is a big roped off area, complete witha snady "beach" (this is at the lake), with big concrete area to sit, and parking at the top of the hill overlooking the beach area. 1000 ft over is the power generating dam. Anyhow, I was sitting in th parking area watching people run around and play. It was early April, and the water hasnt completly filled back up. Anyhow, this car pulls up beside me, and two nice looking girls get out, one in stonewashed Levis, the type where the seam  dissapears up the girl's crack, and the others were dark blue Palmetto's, looking the same. Neither girls had shoes on. They both walked down to the water, and kindda walked in just barely getting the tops of thier big toe wet. They turn around and walk back up to the car, and leave. Makes me wonder, what was they doing? I wonder if the water was warmer if they'd go swimming? They very well may have been intrested in wetlook...who knows.
In reply to Message (14795) Talking wetlook in the 80's

By Chopps - nz Sun 27/02/05 02:45:10 GMT

I would just like to elaborite on a good point which was made last week that the fasion in the 80's would have made a very very good time for wetlook for those like myself who are into jeans and dress-shirts or blowses.Though I was only a young kid back then I do remember that sort of dress was a lot more common , jeans and blowses were the thing among women at the shopping mall or at casual social occations and from all the TV programmes , music clips and movies from the 80's that I see reminds me further more of how it was . After all it was in those times that my undeniable interest of this fetish came about .Damm! if only internet was around then

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]