Wetlook-Online

Message # 14783.2.1

Subject: Depressed Re: Re: what wetlook is all about question

Date: Sat 26/02/05 15:56:07 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: swimlvr591@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey guys, ...I think we all felt like the only indivudiual who swam in clothes...I know I did. I seen other girls and guys time to time, but felt as if I was the only one who got a woody from seeing that happen. Wrong! Thanks to the 'net. We are very lucky to have this community, and to share our love for this. I rmeber telling my wife through her yonger sister (she told her), what got me was her sister said she always wanted to swim in clothes. Her brother and sister n law had been on the swimteam, and also took the lifesaving course, so she was told about having to swim in clothes. I had more fun with the sister than I ever did with my wife. The sister let me push her in thier pool with all her clothes on, and she also came to my parents (way before I was married,,this was in '89), we went swimming a few times in clothes also. I never really thought any different about me being the only one, either. Anyhow, my wife back then would get in with jeans on, but all she did was wade around and float. Never did she go underwater, or of the divingboard, or slide, and she never let me throw her in. She was a stick in the mud, as to speak, but she did get in with me. She would tell me about times she seen other girls go in the lake in clothes...I never knew if it was true or not. She gave me a few pics. found in magazines or newspapers. Now we're married, she has only been in the pool 2 times. Oh well, I do love her though. I am afraid to tell my close friends cos one of them has went swimming with me while he was in clothes too, and I dont want him to think I will be getting horny over him.
In reply to Message (14783.2) Hello Re: what wetlook is all about question

By Wetlook lover - nl Sat 26/02/05 13:42:52 GMT

I also thought I am the only one from this planet who loves getting wet in clothes. It begíns in my childhood when I has see two women swimming in jeans and a jeansjacket. It was wonderful to look at the women and I was in heaven to look the women coming out the water. That same year I has my first swimming lessons and I had to swim fully clothed myself. It was a great feeling to swim in clothes and wear the dripping clothes after that. Since that time I love to see fully clothed wet women or gettig wet myself. My favorits are sneakers, jeans, a t shirt and a sweater.

My girlfriend swims sometimes in a t shirt, to protect herself for the sun. She knows about my interest but she won't wear more clothes in the water. In public I swim in a swimshort and sometimes a shirt. In the summer i go swim fully clothed at night in a small pond in the forrest. In the winter I take a clothed bath. I live in a small village. People talks a lot, I don't want to be caught.

The last few years I see more often a lot of girls, swimming in jeans with a shirt in the lake by my village. I now that some local girls never wear a bathing suit for the last two years. It is always jeans or a pence with a top or a t-shirt. I think it's becoming a hype in Holland to swim with your clothes, Halleluja.

A article in a magazine give me the adress of Eric's site. I logged in and since that time I know that I am not the only one who loves wetlook. I see links on Eric's page to other sites. They has links and now I know there are a lote of people with the same interest.

My favorite wetlook girl is Tyra from Wetlook-online. Her wettings are wonderful, her pictures great and her clothing is top.

My favorite page is this forum and Eric's home page, and Wetclothinggirls.

In reply to Message (14783) Hello what wetlook is all about question

By mark - uu Sat 26/02/05 12:09:17 GMT

hi wet fans the world over.I began my interest like I am syre many others did at a young age by actualy enjoying getting wet while fully clothed,my first real experience being at a pool while at school for lifesaving tests.We were told to bring some clothes which could be worn in the pool together with an old but clean pair of shoes-the feeling of just jumping into the pool fully clothed was so good as it seemed so wrong somhow,only a wetlooker will understand what I mean.As one reaches teens the effect of getting wet fully clothed begins to cause sexual arousal(I hope I am right and was not the only one to experience this)The problem of such pleasures is the fact I lived with quite strict parents so it was somtimes a dip in the bathtub when they were out,then hide the wet clothes and shoes etc to dry out so no one would know-why do we have to go to such extremes for what is a harmless pleasure.Anyway,moving on in life and having a batchelor pad I loved comming home from work and just taking a shower or bath still fully clothed was so good,my second real girlfriend eventualy finding out my weird(so to speak)pleasures but not really thinking I was a weirdo proving it by getting wet in clothes with me.We were having sex by the time she discovered my kink so my erection was not somthing I needed to hide,the point being here I would get erect even just getting into water in clothes before she had actualy got in as well.This issue proves it is not just your girlfriend or wife getting wet that is the arousal,it is the whole thing.From reading others accounts of female reactions it can somtimes lead to the female believing it is not her personaly that is arousing you but her wet clothes,a good friend of mine I originaly met via a letter in an early gentlemans magazine backed this up.He is a full wetlook fan and his marriage started to deterioate from his regular requests to his wife for wetlook fun and the fact she was concerned over his collection of wetlook videos and magazines.I am departing from my original point to this article in that do we still enjoy the art of getting wet in our clothes or just like to see females wetting?I personaly love wading clothed almost as much as I did in my teens,my wife did wade with me relatilely recently wearing knee boots concealed under a pair of jeans.We were at a boat ramp where it can be normal for boaters to walk into the water still clothed(usualy in jeans or casual clothes)to get their boats on and off the trailer so we used same window of oppurtunity with the small day cruiser we have.We also can find a nice quiet spot on the river to moor up and just slip over the side of the boat to wade ashore through the rushes.My wife finds it quite a harmless and often pleasureable experiencejust wading waist deep in a river and the fact she has boots on to protect her feet gives some reassurance of the unknown bottom.I find it sexualy satisfying still as well as pleasurable and even after over 20 years of marriage we kiss and cuddle while standing or sitting in the water like a newly wed couple so perhaps wetlook has made for a sound marriage.Comments please on my views-am I alone or do others see it similar to me?Thanks for taking time to read this article.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]