Wetlook-Online

Message # 1477.1

Subject: None Re: I DID IT!!!!

Date: Wed 25/12/02 16:19:10 GMT

Name: The Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, those Minx movies are really good, but don't overlook any of the other great wetlook producers out there.  I swear I would buy a lot more tapes if there was less variety available.  When I decide the finances are right to get some tapes, it is a weeklong decision making process to figure out what to buy.  Nigel's Minx tapes are one of the bigger outfits, like Wamtec or Messy Fun, and while he has some great stuff (I have probably ten or twelve of his tapes) there are some smaller wetlook producers out there that create some truly impressive material.  Wamtec probably has the biggest selection (he also represents several different producers like Leonmoomin and the Romanian series) but there are jsut a whole bunch of wetlook material videographers, many of them well known on this forum.  Do some shopping, some serious net surfing, find  the tapes with the sort of girls you want to see, wearing the outfits  you want  to see, and consider those tapes.  If you wonder about buying from a particular vendor, just ask people here, they will tell you straight up what the vendor is all about (what sort of service they provide, quality of the tape and reproduction, whether or not they are "reputable"). Although most wetlook producers I have ever heard of provide honest service, there is a lot of variation in the quality of tapes, professional productions (like Minx) versus more amateur stuff (which can still be fantastic).  One of the coolest things about this sort of business is that the professionals that are in "competition" with each other here are mostly friendly with each other and fans of each other's work to some extent.  Also, where else can your voice be heard directly by the people that produce the material; feedback from customers via this forum I believe really drives a lot of wetlook productions.
In reply to Message (1477) Hello I DID IT!!!!

By Brian - peopleschamp4ever1@juno.com uu Mon 23/12/02 16:43:09 GMT

well guys, i did it..im happy to say that i bought my first wetlook taped and boy, i cant tell you how much i like wetlook now..it was actually minx 10 and i cant tell you how good of a job minx does with his tapes..it was excellent..ive always liked wetlook but im new at the whole buying of tapes thing..im really loving wetlook right now..before i go, if anyone at all is interested in selling any wetlook tapes, i am very interested in buying them..of course my first choice would be anything that minx has put out but if you have any wetlook tapes at all, im interested so let me know..minx, i have to tell you you do a great job and keep up the good work and to everyone else, have a happy, healthy and...wet holiday lol..but seriously, may your holiday be happy and your family be healthy..

brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]