Wetlook-Online

Message # 14766.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Frankie Question

Date: Sat 26/02/05 06:58:45 GMT

Name: Inspector Bob uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks. I'll be in the area in a couple of weeks so I'll try Castlewood and let you know. I love Merrimac but can't take that long a side trip. Maybe try the lake in warmer weather.
In reply to Message (14766.1) Question Re: Frankie Question

By Frankie - us Fri 25/02/05 16:37:17 GMT

You know, that's a great question (thus the question mark!).  I've never been there even though it's 30 minutes from my house.  I do know that there's sand there that leads to the river, but swimming and even wading is prohibited due to currents.

A better place would be along the Merimac River at Merimac State Park off the Stanton exit on I-44 about 50 miles southwest of St. Louis.  Lots of overnight campers as well as visitors to the caverns.  It's also the downstream terminus of canoe rentals.  Usually a handful of wetlook.

Another good place for wetlook is 40 miles east of St. Louis at Carlysle Lake.  There's a public beach behind the dam on the west side of the lake.  It's a straight shot on US-50.  You're guarenteed wetlook with the weekend crowds.

In reply to Message (14766) Hello Frankie Question

By Inspector Bob - uu Fri 25/02/05 15:57:43 GMT

I remember you lived in the St. Louis area. Is Castlewood State Park worth a visit?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]