WetlookPro

Message # 14756.1

Subject: Note Re: Also....

Date: Thu 24/02/05 23:51:28 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: wetinred@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...this will be the last update till the new site is sorted, and I'm gonna put a freeze on any further memberships as of March 1, 2005

wir

In reply to Message (14756) Read This Big Changes to the wetinred site...

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Thu 24/02/05 23:00:58 GMT

...among which will be the moving to a new host at the end of this month, so there may be a period of downtime for the site. Current members will be extended for however long it takes to get the new site up and going. Quite a few ppl have requested that I start putting up some of the older videos that has been posted during the last year. Well, I have decided to put up the entire archive Bouncing And that archive will be added to at a different frequency, than I have been doing.(Once a week) Doing this has taken it's toll on me, as I have other sites to run and maintain and update. So, basically the new site will run by itself, with me, occasionally adding clips like every 2 or 3 weeks. This takes a lot of pressure off of me, so I can concentrate on the Liquid Ladies site and try to get back to a more normal sleeping pattern, Scatter lol! The way things will be, is that there will be a 1 time fee to access the archive, and it will be for life!! Current members will be pro-rated depending on it's a 3 or a 6 month subscription. Details to be worked out. Gotta do a lot of uploading to the new server, but it'll be worth it for everybody Wink Smile So stay tuned to this channel Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]