minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 13:14:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14696.4

Subject: Hello Re: A girls view on Wetclothing couples...

Date: Mon 21/02/05 18:31:38 GMT

Name: Liquidladies, inc. us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Cindy's  comment  does  hold  water (pardon the pun).    I  have  done  several  private  shoots  for  Mike in  the past  and  would be  willing  to do the  same  for  Cindy  with  all guys,  but  here  in  lies  the  problems  ladies..  Wetlook  is  not  self  funding.  it is  depending  on  the  customers  whether it be in DVD  sales  or  memberships.  Unless  someone  is  able  to  go out  and  do  nothing  but  candid  material  from  the  public (free)   models  charge  for  their  time.  nearly  75%  of  all women  posing on  these  sites  are  not  getting  wet  because  they  love  wet  clothes,  but  for  the almightly $$$$$.  I  have never in my 4  years of  being a producer  had a  girls  come up  to me  and  say  hey  will you  let me come over  and jump  fully  clothed in  your pool  and  you  can  take  pictures of me  and  no  charge  to you.  No  this does  not happen.  Only in spouses or girlfriends perhaps.

Like  Rod and  Elizebeth  and Ray and Julies,  who  BTW  give us  fine pictures...But  perople like  Erik  and  myself  to  find  different  girls, it  cost  bucks,   so where I am going  with this  is....If  I  (WK)  for  example  agreeed  to  do an  addition  for Ladies  with nothing  buy  Wet men  ...(and  I  do  get  numerous  calls  from  them to model)  would  all  the ladies  out  there  on  the forum  anti  up to the pot  to keep  me  in  business,  or  would  the  wetlook  community  turn  face  against  me  and  think  I have turned  queer..

I  think  this is  the big  hurdle  here...

The  solution in my  mind.....One of  you ladies   reading  this  forum should start  up  your own  wetlook  operation and  become  a lady producer  and  post  your  pics  either  here  or  to  some  male  site...See  what  the  response  is.  To  get started in  this  probally only  takes  a few  hundred dollars  if you already have a camera.   Run  an  ad  and pay  your models.  I  totally believe  you  will find  more male  models  eager  to  answer  the call to get  wet  than women  do...So  girls   GO FOR IT>>>>>>>>

sorry  for  the long  post.......(WK)

In reply to Message (14696) Read This A girls view on Wetclothing couples...

By Cindy - cindyhuffy2u@yahoo.com us Sun 20/02/05 17:07:26 GMT

Hello, Im Cindy, the wife of Mike (swimlvr591), I have browsed some of the wet sites here, and like the way Eric Elsas has created the wet couples sites. It is appealing to both me and Mike. I am the one who funds this site. I have requested many times, with no replys, that it would be nice to show just as much of the guys as the girls. I would like to see some pics of the guys hard-on. I know there will be some negative reactions, but since both sexes are shown, how "hard" would it be to show the stuff that intrests the females? I may no longer provide funding if there cant be something in there for me. So, how bout it, Eric, how bout giving the girl(s) what they want too?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]