Wetlook-Online

Message # 14696.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up that's true

Date: Mon 21/02/05 06:47:13 GMT

Name: kevin us

Email: highvoltagelll@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
if we included more material that appealed to women maybe more would post their own pics or find more female pics we arent likely to and post them. The site Wacky Wet is male mostly but if you dig through the pics there are very good female ones too. They should do more female to make their site more popular, the opposite of us.
In reply to Message (14696.1) Read This Re: A girls view on Wetclothing couples...

By Jester - ca Mon 21/02/05 02:44:51 GMT

I agree with Cindy 100%, this site is incredibly prejiduce towards women, we are all here because we share a fetish and everyone who is a part of this forum, who reads this forum, who posts pictures and promotes on this forum have got to start accept the fact that wetlook appeals to both sexes, it's not fair for us to completely neglect the needs of women on this forum just because they seem to be the minority. In my opinion, we need to start creating more of a balance and work as more well rounded community to please everyone who is apart of this forum and shares this fetish.
In reply to Message (14696) Read This A girls view on Wetclothing couples...

By Cindy - cindyhuffy2u@yahoo.com us Sun 20/02/05 17:07:26 GMT

Hello, Im Cindy, the wife of Mike (swimlvr591), I have browsed some of the wet sites here, and like the way Eric Elsas has created the wet couples sites. It is appealing to both me and Mike. I am the one who funds this site. I have requested many times, with no replys, that it would be nice to show just as much of the guys as the girls. I would like to see some pics of the guys hard-on. I know there will be some negative reactions, but since both sexes are shown, how "hard" would it be to show the stuff that intrests the females? I may no longer provide funding if there cant be something in there for me. So, how bout it, Eric, how bout giving the girl(s) what they want too?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]