Wetlook-Online

Message # 14650.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: vanna's b-day

Date: Fri 18/02/05 22:26:37 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Is it just me, or has Vanna done what nearly all American women do, the minute they get married, they get conservative.  They either dress like their grandmother, or they wear all this ugly high fashion stuff (that only rich women wear because other women realize it's just plain butt ugly) in order to impress other women with how much "class" they have.  Anybody else notice that married european women continue to dress much hotter than married American women?  
In reply to Message (14650.1.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: vanna's b-day

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 18/02/05 21:21:10 GMT

She wore a white dress. It happened on a show in 1988...where they had an onstage pool during that week. In one show, Pat dared Vanna to go in the pool in her white dress...and Pat stepped in...and then Vanna stepped down into the pool and immersed herself....and then when she arose she had a shocked look (like Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction) cos she suddenly realizes her white dress has gone see thru....so with the shocked look on her face....she quickly ducks down into the water again to hide her modesty.....and here's the bummer....along comes Pat Sajak to rescue her....by giving her a towel...so she can cover herself as she exits the pool.

I have the scene on tape and it has been playing on my wamtec gold site for the last 14 months.

The scene could have been better (i.e. minus the towel that covers her at the end)....but it is quite priceless in the sense that you know Vanna did not plan on this happening....just by the look of shock on her face when she suddenly realizes that her dress has gone see thru. Mind you...I dunno why she was so coy...cos in an earlier show that same year that I also have on tape...she wore a black see thru dress with no bra that you could easily see right thru that dress...and during the late 1970's she used to spend all day nude sunbathing at Hugh Hefner's mansion when we used to be a regular at he Playboy mansion.

MK

In reply to Message (14650.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: vanna's b-day

By Yeahuno - us Fri 18/02/05 20:35:00 GMT

If I ain't mistaken, I think she wore a blue dress.
In reply to Message (14650.1.1) Hello Re: Re: vanna's b-day

By bob - us Fri 18/02/05 18:21:46 GMT

where did Vanna get wet and what was she wearing?  Does anyone have any pics of that
In reply to Message (14650.1) Hello Re: vanna's b-day

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 18/02/05 07:32:40 GMT

Not "sometimes"......but only "once" in her career has Vanna ever been pied (on the summer cruise special show in 1989)...and only "once" has she ever gotten wet on the show (in 1987) too.....and she has never been in a dunk tank ever....

....but we can only hope...

...btw Vanna is American...she is not hispanic...the tradition of caking somebody on their birthday is something mostly done on hispanic tv shows and tv dramas...it is very common to see this on Mexican tv...but not on english speaking shows.

MK

In reply to Message (14650) Info vanna's b-day

By joey - us Fri 18/02/05 04:21:57 GMT

Today is Vanna Whites birthday. Sometimes Pat gets to "cake" her.

We'll see what happens tonight. It woud be neat if he tricked her

to be in a dunk tank.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]