Wetlook-Online

Message # 14643.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice one!! Thanks for sharing!! :) [nt]

Date: Fri 18/02/05 01:50:30 GMT

Name: Placebo Effect gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (14643.2) Hello Re: Last weekend party

By Anonymous - uu Thu 17/02/05 23:31:29 GMT

Incredible stuff!  What a rush it had to be standing on the diving board ready to take the plunge.  This has got to happen at parties all the time, especially when the alcohol gets flowing.  Anybody else been at a party when this type of thing has happened or when the girls started getting tossed in?
In reply to Message (14643) Happy Last weekend party

By Elizabeth - us Thu 17/02/05 22:12:01 GMT

Hi everyone, Elizabeth here, this last weekend a couple that we’re very good friends invited us to his 50th birthday party that they were throwing at their house. It took me a long time to get ready because I just couldn’t decide what to wear and what would look good. I finally decided on a pair of pink jeans, pink is my absolutely favorite color by the way, that Rod got me for Christmas and a tight black stretch top over a black halter top and the black and pink heels that I worn in a couple of photo shoots that we haven’t posted yet.

We had discussed the party a bit and I told Rod that I was definitely going to jump in the pool at some point during the night. He pointed out that Bette and Jeff don’t have their pool heated and if I jumped in we’d have to leave because I’d be cold afterwards but that wasn’t going to deter me.

We made a bunch of Jello shooters to take with us and grabbed our camera in the underwater housing because we wanted to get a set for the site. Their house is 4 doors up the street from us so we were glad that we wouldn’t have to drive home because we knew we’d have a lot to drink.

When we got to their house there was only one other couple there so we had a few minutes to talk before more people started showing up. They were pleased by the Jello shooters and the other couple didn’t know about my site so they were quite intrigued by our camera. Bette and Jeff had never seen this one before because every time they’d seen us in their pool before we had our old camera that we had to be so careful about not getting damp.

Throughout the night I mentioned several times to people about jumping in the pool and a couple of women said they would do it but take their clothes off. I told them that we should just go in with our clothes on.

As the night wore on and the alcohol really started flowing people were really starting to loosen up. A couple of the women disappeared into the bathroom for about 10 minutes or so and one of the husbands joined them for another 5 minutes and one of the guys was sticking his hand down several of the women’s pants and feeling up several others, myself included. I really didn’t appreciate it but didn’t belt him like I felt like doing.

After the Jello shooters came out I mentioned a few more times about going swimming and I thought I had one of the women talked into it but she wouldn’t really commit.

Finally as the party was winding down and we’d all had too much to drink I was talking to one of the other women about swimming and she said she didn’t think I’d jump in the pool.

She said I was just all talk and I said I would do it and walked outside. As I walked past Rod I told him that Sherry didn’t think that I would jump in and I was going to. He reminded me that we’d have to go home afterwards but I was pretty much ready to go anyway so I headed out and stood on the diving board.

There were still about 20 people left at the party by then and most headed out to see if I’d really do it. One of the people at the party was a cop and he was trying to tell me I shouldn’t because the pool was cold and I’d get hypothermia and although he knew CPR if I intentionally jumped in he wasn’t going to save me.

Well duh, asshole, Rod used to be on the search and rescue team, if I need saving I think he would know more what to do than you.

I asked Rod if he had the camera ready and I took a big breath and jumped in. Although it was really cold, it felt great when I hit the water and really felt good swimming underwater to the shallow end. When I stood up a few people clapped and I walked to the shallow end and got out of the pool. It really wasn’t as cold as I thought it would be but I got the impression that Bette and Jeff weren’t too thrilled that I jumped in at this party so I just sat down after Bette got me a towel. No one else would get in even though I tried talking them into getting in so I felt funny about getting in again to take more pictures.

Rod wanted to get in too but I thought that maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea judging by the cool reception we got by my jumping in.

It was a lot of fun and I sat on Rod’s lap for about 10 minutes with the water dripping off me before we decided to go home. Of course when he stood up to go inside and tell Bette and Jeff good-bye his front was pretty wet but I’m sure he loved it.

They came out and said good-bye and we left by the side gate and went home and got in the shower still in our clothes and had some really steamy fun before stripping off and getting into bed.

In the pictures here, Bette is the woman giving me the towel and Jeff is the guy in the other picture with me. The next day we stopped by to give them copies of all the pictures we took at the party and we all laughed about my jumping in the pool so I was glad they weren’t upset that I’d done it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]