WetlookPro

Message # 14626.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Absolutely true

Date: Thu 17/02/05 12:43:24 GMT

Name: Depp de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would like to say,  that Wetlook at the Baltic in Germany isn't too often, like the first poster said. But at lakes in the country, there are many young girls who swim fully clothed. Why, i don't know, but the girls and we like it *G*.

Also a reason for pool pictures could be the alcohol....Germany is a beer nation and so many peoples drink alcool as young years, so they go crazy and then they thrown in pool :P

In reply to Message (14626.1.2) Hello Absolutely true

By Martin S - de Thu 17/02/05 11:27:32 GMT

Yes, Waterman is right. We only see small excerpts from each country here. For instance my personal experience is that being at UK beaches (Bournemouth etc.) you will see much more girls going into the water clothed than at german beaches. For some reason these events are not visible in Webshots. This also depends on the culture of "private" photography, and, posting pics in the Web. The US obviously are by far most advanced in doing this. There is no comparable picture base like Webshots in Germany.
In reply to Message (14626.1) Hello Re: Germany and wet clothes....

By waterman - de Thu 17/02/05 07:50:21 GMT

Hi,

no, german girls may be no more inclined to swimming in clothes than girls elsewhere in the world (in some parts its much more a normality, like in asia). What you see is only a very small excerpt of this country and the behaviour which is usual over here.  OTOH I could believe that american college girls always seem to be frolicking clothed in fountains, isn't it? As long as you might add all those images from webshots, where there seem to be rough masses of them. In reality these events might be as often as german girls go plunging in their jeans and clothes during pool parties.

From my very own and personal erxperience wetlook girls are very much less common here and bathing in swimming suits is still the absolute norm. Specific occasions like poolparties excluded. They certainly give the chance to get wet clothed, and some people seem to enjoy that really; here and on your side.

My 2 cents from germany, which is really cold and snowy at the moment and wetlook mostly a thing of showering or bathing at home, if you don't like ice swimming or polar plunge. There is one at my town this sunday, but the chance for wetlook will be near to zero, like the temperature of the water....

Regards

waterman

In reply to Message (14626) Talking Germany and wet clothes....

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Thu 17/02/05 06:40:03 GMT

All these pool parties in Germany, all the girls have clothes on. Does anyone know why?  I mean they go to them, and surely they know they will be wet, so why do they go in jeans? I think MK said once that give a girl some alcohol, and water and they get soaked. I could see that for two or three of them, but for a whole group? Is swimming in clothes the "norm" for over there? Here in the US, you mention pool party, and you might see one girl swim in jeans, the rest all wear suits. Is there anyone from Germany on this forum that can give some insite on this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]