Wetlook-Online

Message # 14617.1

Subject: Talking Re: Jeans vs. Skirts

Date: Wed 16/02/05 13:19:51 GMT

Name: Jordi ca

Email: Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree soaked... our preferences lead us to the pics that we enjoy, and we take the pics that are in keeping with our preferences!
In reply to Message (14617) Talking Jeans vs. Skirts

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Wed 16/02/05 11:58:01 GMT

Lately there have been a number of posts complaing about the amount of wet jeans pictures vs. skirts, and for that matter wet hair.  Well here is how I see it.  Nothing wrong with wet skirts but I prefer wet jeans. So when I look at search webshots I post mostly pictures of wet jeans.  When I take photos of my wife, Veronica she is usually wearing jeans.  I like wet jeans, I am taking the photos, I do what I like right?  The simple thing is if folks can't find enough wet skirts then by all means find wet skirt photos and post them or take some wet skirts phots and post them.  Look at Leon's site.  He doesn't care much for wet jeans so most of his photos are wet skirts.  Same goes for wet hair.  If you like wet hair then go find some, god knows it is out there.  Bottom line is the guy behind the lens is going to shoot what he likes, duh.  Especially in the case of folks like me that post the stuff for all to see at no charge then we should post what we like.  You take the photos of what you like, you get what you like.  Sometimes I get a little pissed at all the I like, I want, gimme gimme and these folks contribute little or nothing.  Simply put, beggars can't be choosers.  Having said that I do have a new set of Veronica wearing of all things (gasp!) a dress.  I might get around to putting them on webshots one of these days.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]