Wetlook-Online

Message # 14612

Subject: Wink Smile story

Date: Wed 16/02/05 10:07:44 GMT

Name: NEOhio Wet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Almost 10 years ago I was dating this girl named Nicole.  We weren't exclusive, but went out occasionally.  Nothing up to this point had really happened between us, just some kisses goodnight.  Nicole had huge breasts, but also a huge rear.  She wasn't fat though.  It's hard to explain.  She was a very active girl, into bicycling, skydiving and even a member of a Lake Erie Women's Championship Sailing Team.  So even though she had the large rear and breasts, she had a figure and even seemed to be tone.  She told me one day she was treating me to a concert.  It was Letters To Cleo and Deep Blue Something (remember their 1 hit, Breakfast At Tiffany's).  My day off for the week was the day after the concert so I was ready to have some fun.  The concert was at a club without seating so we stood.  During Letters To Cleo set I was getting turned on by their lead singer Kay Hanley.  The way she handled the microphone and the crowd was getting to me.  I stood behind Nicole and hugged her from behind and swayed to the music.  This led to some groping and exploring right there in the club (it was dark).  We had a good time at the concert and afterwards she asked if it was okay if we swung by her work.  She worked out of her house but had to check in once in a while at an office at her convenience.  She was driving and I was off the next day so I said why not.  The office building was in a cluster just off a busy highway

interchange.  On the way in I noticed the large 5 story atrium had a water wall.  Something similiar to those new age desk fountains where the water flows down the rock, but this one was

about 3 stories tall with a narrow shallow pool at the bottom to catch the water and no doubt pump it back to the top.  She had about 30-45 minutes of work to do so I wandered around the

office thinking about that water wall.  She finished up and we started to head out and I just

went for it and stepped in the shallow pool and leaned against the wall.  The amount of water coming down was deceiving, I got pretty wet instantly.  I was wearing Doc Martens, jeans and a NIN concert shirt.  I blurted out to her (who didn't look that surprised) that I like getting wet in my clothes.  She didn't join me but said she had an idea.  We went to her car and she told me to go ahead and get in even though I was quite damp and we drove to one of those 24 hour superstores.  She told me to wait while she went in.  After this stop she drove to a chain motel and went in by herself.  Turns out she rented us a jacuzzi-tub room.  We entered the room and immediately turned on the water to fill the large tub.  While we waited we resumed our groping from the concert.  She was wearing Doc Martens also, jeans and a cream colored 3-button top.  Once the tub was full I kind of looked at her as if to say now what, but she just led us both in.  We dunked ourselves right away and continued our groping, but on a heavier basis.  I creamed my pants during this time and I think she had something going on herself.  Eventually we were down to our underwear, me in my briefs and her with a matching lilac bra and panty set.  Our groping turned to even more serious and we even starting sucking on each other, but through our underwear.  I know I creamed my pants again and she was enjoying herself too.  I hinted about us having sex but she said no-not this way.  That's when she led me out of the tub and produced the bag of items she had purchased earlier at the store.  She bought herself a white cotton nightgown and me some simple men's pajamas.  She told me to go ahead and change, she did too.  I put the pajamas on, they were thin and without any underwear they were barely holding in my still-erect cock.  I noticed when she came out of the bathroom she didn't buy herself any new underwear, only the nightgown.  I thought when she said no to the sex in the tub I thought we were going to do it bed, but no.  Again she had plans.  When we were fully dressed she led us into the tub fast, she suggested we get wet again with what we were now wearing, but enter the tub slowly.  She started by wetting herself up to her knees and I did the same.  Next, she continued until the water almost reached her crotch and then she retreated from the water.  The nightgown stuck to her like a second skin revealing her larger, but tone legs.  I submerged until the water teased my balls, my erection now harder than ever.  She then went in again but to the waist, again retreating.  Even though I saw her and felt her through her panties before, seeing her like this was a whole new turn-on.  I couldn't continue the slow wetting and sat down in the tub.  Standing up for her to see, my cock was right there in all its glory through the thin pajamas.  She finished wetting herself too and then standing up out of the water for me to get a look at her pussy and breasts showing clearly through her nightgown.  We couldn't take it.  We immediately had sex right there in the tub.  Afterwards we caressed each other, still in our wet night clothes until we decided to get out, turn the heat up and get in bed with the wet clothes on.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]