minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:52:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1461.6.1.1.1

Subject: Hello I have just figured out another thing!

Date: Mon 23/12/02 05:00:36 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You may have noticed that washmyhair.com is winning all the votes because they are probably the only real site of that nature, hair washing is a fetish all on its own. There is a hair washing forum, so what is happening here is that a whole community is behind one site! All the other types of wam have lots of different sites to cater for them.

That is why one so called obscure site is doing so well, it is obscure to us, but bloody huge in the hair washing world!

So out of 100 people in the hair washing community, 100 people vote for hairwashing.com.

Out of 100 people in the wam and wetlook comunity, 20 go here and 20 go there, I think we will need another category or 2 next year Mr Chainsaw!

Back me, back wetlook! Tongue

http://wamawards.ca/vote.cgi

Leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (1461.6.1.1) Hello Re: wet fans on UMD versus wet fans here

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 23/12/02 04:35:14 GMT

FYI, It is very hard to do a totally accurate analysis to support my theory that 80%to 90%  of the wetlook fans are on this message board, and only about 10% of the wetlook fans are on UMD, and that UMD is not a fair barometer of the wetlook world...it is hard to do accurate analysis because UMD does not have isolated traffic stats for it's wetlook forum, ...but we can see this..

1) Nigel's wetlook forum was created on Sept 13th, 2002 and has currently had 320673 visitors in around 100 days, so the daily traffic here is around 3000 hits per day. As any of you who post to UMD have experienced...your messages stats get read by up to 200 people per day...so you can get 600 to 800 people view your message within 3-4 days...so one can conclude that about 200 to 300 people must be visiting the UMD wetlook forum each day...compared to 3000 to 3500 wet visitors to this forum each day...so that would tend to suggest that this forum has at least 10 times more wetlook traffic per day than the UMD wetlook forum does.

2) If you look at the number of wetlook message postings per day on UMD versus Nigels forum...this forum has at least 20 new posts per day, and at least 30 more replies to those posts...so at least 50 message postings per day. The UMD wetlook forum tends to have only about 3 new messages per day, and the MAJORITY of postings made have ZERO replies...hardly anybody responds to a thread on UMD. Thats one of the reasons I don't bother with UMD...nobody ever replies to your messages over there.

Using those comparisons, the message posting traffic is at LEAST 10 times more on Nigel's forum too...again supporting my theory that UMD does not represent the majority of the wetlook community...our wetlook traffic is at least 10 to 20 times greater...90% of the wet fans are on Nigel's forum. UMD only has maybe 5 to 10% of the wetlook traffic at best.

I am not complaining. I am just saying that the ONLY meaningful barometer for wetlook opinions comes from this community..not UMD. Also, the WAM Awards are being administered by somebody who has never even announced or introduced himself to this forum...he is preaching to the wrong choir...his perspective is from the UMD world only...which is a very fair barometer for messy fans...but a meaningless one for wetlook fans, cos the wetlook community is not headquartered at UMD...it is over here on Nigel's forum.

As Leon said, on UMD you mostly have a load of messy fans, voting for wetlook that they do not really understand.

MK

In reply to Message (1461.6.1) Dancing Thanks MK and all other voters!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 23/12/02 03:24:49 GMT

Actually, you had my vote, you are nominated for best video site!

I think I am fairly well known in the UMD, I do produce a fair amount of messy pics aswell!  Don't ask why I do care, I just do!

I noticed that Shampoo girl in washmyhair.com had asked for people to vote for her in her forum and noticed what an effect it had on her vote, so I thought i'd do the same.

The whole UMD/Nigel's forum thing is another reason why I want the votes, I got the feeling that the awards for best wetlook site etc would be voted for by messy fans, what do they know about wetlook?

I will get some messy pics done again, so I can make a post similar to the ones in the UMD wetlook forum, in the messy forum!

Thanks for your votes!

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (1461.6) Hello Re:..you have my vote

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 23/12/02 03:13:50 GMT

Hey Leon,

You have my vote in all the categories I could find you listed....but it's gonna be an uphill battle to get the recognition you deserve when that entire awards system is based solely on the UMD community, which is 75% oriented towards towards messy fans and probably less than 25% of the wetlook fans visit UMD on a regular basis. Just look at the message traffic for what is on the MESSY message board each day, versus how little message traffic you see on their WETLOOK message board each day. Comparing their 2 forums, one would conclude that 90% of the folks are messy fans, cos less than 10% of the daily message traffic goes on the wetlook forum...thats cos the majority of the wetlook fans don't visit UMD...they are RIGHT HERE.

When you consider all the fine wetlook sites (like Wetlook Unlimited, Wet Kahuna) that we all know so well...that were not even mentioned in the nominations...their nomnations are about as silly as Martin Scorsesee (probably the greatest American film director of all time) who has never won an Oscar.....or Rod Stewart...one of the greatest legends in the music industry...who has never won a Grammy.

This is not really "The WAM Awards"...it should really be called what it is...this is really "The UMD Awards".

The stats have good relevance to those categories that are about messy subjects, but very little meaning where the categories are to do with wetlook or commingled categories that mix wet & messy in the same category...thats because 75% of the wetlook fans are HERE (on this forum) and not on UMD...so UMD does not have a representative sampling of the wetlook community, the true gauge is right here on Nigel's forum. Just to illustrate how skewed things are, according to the latest voting tallies, almost 50% of the voters say that the best wetlook site in the world is the wet fashion site in Germany, a site that is almost never even talked about on this forum.

Getting an award from UMD would be tough...because thats like being a filmmaker who makes movies but never visits the Cannes Film festival...i.e. unless you go there on a regular basis, nobody knows you. Sorry...but UMD is not main hub for the wetlook world...wetlook world headquarters is right here on Nigel's forum...not UMD.

As I recall, Anthony once had a poll that was more accurate as far as THIS community is concerned.

Anyway....go Leon (and go Martin Scorsesee at Oscar time too).

MK

In reply to Message (1461) Links Lots of my pictures here!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 22/12/02 21:50:12 GMT

http://www.umd.net/umdforum/viewtopic.php?t=2746

leonmoomin Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]