minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 12:46:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 14596.4.1.1

Subject: On Drugs Re: Re: The Longer AND wetter - the better!

Date: Wed 16/02/05 16:23:18 GMT

Name: Qu gb

Email: molesmail@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm there with the wet hair fans!

The longer and silkier the better.

Although since discovering this forum a few years ago, I've my eyes have been opened, to just how good looking wet clothing can be too!

Put both together... and... well... On Drugs

Keep up the good work everyone.

In reply to Message (14596.4.1) Bouncing Re: The Longer AND wetter - the better! :)

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Wed 16/02/05 05:32:29 GMT

I totally agree.  The wet clothes are great, but what really gets me going is to see a woman's long tresses get wet and flow over her clothing!  When I see wet picture sets I usually scan over the thumbnails to see if there's any wet hair in the pictures.  If the hair never gets wet, I click the back button and move on.
In reply to Message (14596.4) Hello The Longer AND wetter - the better! :)

By Douglas Wayne Dress2Splash Peschka - Dress2Splash@hotmail.com us Tue 15/02/05 18:37:26 GMT

It's all a metter of personal opinion, I guess.

For me, the sweetest sight is that of a woman's long flowing wet hair draped like a veil over

her dress's wet shoulders, as her wet dress or business suit [ you can see where my are! ;) ]

clings to her every curve.

The Wet Kahuna pictures and MPEGs of Emmy Lou and Mandy are prime examples!   :)

Wet Clothes under long flowing wet tresses - what a winning combination!  :)  Peace Man Bouncing Band Dancing In Love In Love In Love

Splashes,

Doug

In reply to Message (14596) Idea Should wethair be wetlook too?

By Longwethairlover - im12hitem@yahoo.com uu Tue 15/02/05 13:57:23 GMT

I was thinking that long wet hair should be wetlook. Think about it, it does cover the woman like clothing doesnt' it? I love to see long wet hair, maybe we cater towards that a little bit more, though I know it has some nudity? Maybe when a SC gets her hair wet we could include that too? Just some random thoughts from a lover of long beautiful (especially wet) hair...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]