WetlookPro

Message # 14594.1.1.1

Subject: Great Re: Re: Re: No Subject

Date: Thu 17/02/05 11:58:45 GMT

Name: pass the dutchie nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
yes, nice story to read!!
In reply to Message (14594.1.1) Wow Re: Re: No Subject

By Andro - bg Wed 16/02/05 05:24:15 GMT

Nice story, man! And you're damn right about the passion. It is fantastic, but those relationships based on it, doesn't really last long... I had such relationship last year. I really loved that girl. Unfortunately, she is nothing but a memory now. But what a memory she is... For the short time we were together, she made a sex maniak out of me. She was full of energy and she was always full of surprises. One of my most precious memories is the time when we were on the beach one hot july evening. There were some kind of a beach party there, lots of people and lots of drinks. It was fun and after we danced for awhile she dragged me into the sea with her. She had a pair of tight dark blue jeans on and a black longsleeve tucked in shirt which was following her gorgeous curves. We were splashing each other while we went deeper into the sea and then she broke swimming. Her wet clothes were glistering so nice on the moonlight... We did some other things in the water as you can imagine. Later when we got back to the place we were staying, we got directly under the showers, resoaking our partly dry clothes. You could say it was the night of my life. Well, I busted the car alarm remote since I had the car keys in my pocket, but who cares... ;)

Anyway, she dumped me a month later. I still feel bad about it. Yet, I am grateful because most of the guys never have the chance to meet such a wonderful girl. I will miss her always.

In reply to Message (14594.1) Hello Re: No Subject

By Wetscape - us Tue 15/02/05 22:39:26 GMT

It was 19 years ago, as I recall Valentines day was on a week day. At the time I had perhaps the most passionate girl friend I have ever had. With the passion comes both kinds, the loving and the anger - so after five years of dating we gave it up. Then we tried again two years later. Then again after a failed marriage to other hopefuls. So now we are just two good friends. However, Valentines Day 19 years ago was a spiritual day for sure. Sometimes in the Deep South we have these really great and wonderful warm days. So that year was one of them. She called me just before I was to leave for work, to tell me she was calling in sick, I was sad, I didn't want her to be sick as we had made plans to go out for Valentines dinner. She explained, she wasn't sick at all, she was just calling in sick, and she wanted me to do the same. We had been dating about five months at the time, so I agreed we would call in sick. So I walked over to her appartment so spend a relaxed day. She wanted to go somewhere, anywhere a park or something to pick-nick or just get out of town. I told her I knew an old grits mill about a two hour drive, she said great, still in flannel PJs she said she would get dressed and we would head out for the day. Now let me tell you a little about Pam. She is half French, half Columbian, natural olive skin, at the time long black down to the middle of her slinder back shinny hair, perfect hour glass figure, brests about the size of Florida oranges. She used to call them her lemons but I promiss you they where not lemons and are still perfect today. She came back out of her bedroom wearing a short mini length summer sack dress with an Ivory print with little red flowers printed all over it. It held snug to her cute figure til it flared away from her cute legs at the widest point of her hips. Pam is short about 5-3 with the biggest brown eyes and sweetest smile you can imagine. Full of energy and playful as can be. At the time I worked as a photographer for a magazine, she suggested I bring my camera, but stupidly, I told her I didn't want to be reminded of work that day, she agreeed so we left without my camera. We stopped for breakfast, and then two hours later I found the old mill. It was such a wonderful day, perfect weather, we parked the car under a shade and made out a little before we took the short hike to the mill. It was a work day, so we had the place to our selves, oh so great. The old mill was on an old dried out creek bed with a nice clean clear pond, the old mill was built in the 1800's with a porch walk all the way around it. The old water wheel was mostly rotten and didn't work, but water still ran over the broken wheel, truly romantic and she was one hot lady that day. We walk around the porch to the old wheel  and  stopped again for some heavy necking. She realized we were getting to into it and knew she needed to back off before it got out of hand, not knowing that other people might show up. Sure enough another car could be heard in the distance. But as it turned out they were turning around, maybe a lost salesman. Pam took the opportunity to start a game of chase on the porch, pushing me away she ran back around the corner daring me to catch her. I took off almost on her heals when she and I played back and forth about a post beam that held the roof. She took off again going back on the a porch run that went around on the pond side of the building. She was about nine feet ahead of me, when suddenly the porch gave way and Pam lost her balance, fell and slide off into the cold water. She was instantly and surprisely soaked, head to toe. Nothing, and I mean nothing, was left dry on her. As I reached out as far as I could to pull her out, that little cotton print dress clung to every curve on her body, and it was very obvious she was wearing a black bra, and black bakini underwear shining through the wetness. I remember the first thing that popped into my head was, "You stupid idot, you didn't want to bring your camera, but who was to know." Pam was at first upset with herself but I could not stop laughing and by now I was so throbbingly hard and she noticed too, so she wanted to know if I wanted to get wet too. Stupid again, I said no, she tried to push me in, but she was too weak. So she started kissing and hugging on me to get me as wet as she could with her wet dress, it worked somewhat. The ride back, she noticed that I was still hard and driving was dangerous as I kept looking at her wet state. She suddenly asked, "Me being wet turns you own doesn't it?" I confessed it did. She was ammused and begged to understand, but you've seen me naked and all when we made love, I told her I could not explain, I guess the vunerable state, the wet clothes revealing less but more, maybe to element of surpirse. We got back to her appartment, and made increditable love as I slowly took off her wet clothes. Later that evening we broke dinner plans, though she put on the evening dress, burgandy dress, with a pink matching top, black bra, black shear panty hose, she was planning to wear to the Valentines dinner and dance. She went to the bathroom, while I watched TV, she filled up the tub with warm water, called me into the bath to watch, she got in and played about and finally got completely soaked and then I joined her as well. We made love two more times that evening. I spent the night, the next morning we called in sick again, we were in the act of intercourse as we spoke to each of our bosses. For the first time in my life even I could say I too was sore from so much love making. I do not ever remember being so hard for so long. God that was sweet water, the best Valentines Day ever, most likely the best Day ever. Through the years she did a few more wet tise as we called them. I mostly liked the dresses, she did have some Vanderbelt Jeans that worked well once, then she did some night gowns one time. One day she showed up at my appartment with a rain coat on but it was not raining, when she came in she took the rain coat off to reveal a soaking wet full length white dress she used to wear to work, she told me it got torn and could not be fixed, so she told me to go ahead and just tear it off of her. I did... Such good memories, now I old and diabetic, I did get her to pose nude once when I bought a new camera, but for some reason we never did any wet photos. I always wanted too, but the memories are so strong, who needs them. I hope you liked these private moments, the world seems so lacking in such loving events. Charish each one you get no matter how surprising they are, you can never be fully prepared for them. Only the minds camera can truly do the job. God how often I wished our lives could have worked out to be with each other all the time. But guys let me warn you, the passionate ones can also raise Holy Hell sometimes, and that can grind on you to the point that you simply say, let me cut loose before the memories are burned up. We are still friends, but you would think she never knew how simple it really was to turn me own. I promiss, I'll pay for the laundry.
In reply to Message (14594) Hello No Subject

By bob - us Tue 15/02/05 13:20:35 GMT

looking for a good valentine wet story any out there?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]