MyWetloook

Message # 14577.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: to each (his/her) there own

Date: Tue 15/02/05 08:13:54 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email: katakai1@verizon.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It is not that I dislike jeans, I am just fed up to the eyeteeth with the overwhelming disproportion of jeans photos posted. I like the look of wet and clinging dresses, skirts, and blouses. That is why I like the Japanese sites, and, of course, Stormy Waters.

Most of the wetlook photos I have taken feature models in such outfits. In personal my wetlook experiences, I have encouraged wading, andliked the way my g/f would hold up her skirt trying to stay dry --- and happily fail. I liked the triumphs I have had (twice) when a g/f and I were walking on the beach and I suggested, "you might as well go in in what you have on." It was a summer sundress in each case. She thought it was only going to be wading.

In one memorable case, she was wading in hip-deep water, holding her skirt high to keep it dry. I took the opportunity to kiss her. After a few delightful seconds, she wrapped her arms around my neck,letting go of her skirt, which was immediately soaked. One of the greatest wetlook moments of my life! In a few moments we were both waist-deep and drenched. Of course, I planned it.

These delightful events cannot happen if she is wearing jeans, once the cuff is in contact, wetlook will result...less suspense...less fun.

But that is just me.

S:

In reply to Message (14577.1.1.1) Hello Re: to each there own

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Tue 15/02/05 01:01:28 GMT

Ok I have to chime in...ding...Greg has a point, to each his own, but IMHO, A true wetlook fan will like all aspects of wetlook. i.e. Jeans/tshirts/blouses/skirts/dresses(formals-mini's-ballgowns-strappy sun dresses)/business suits/costumes/lingerie(nightwear)e.g. nightgowns-babydolls. In all kinds of situations: Shower/bath, lake, ocean, river,pool parties, amateur, candid, professional.(excluding MK, LOL) Not being 1-demensional where one would easily become bored. Making and running websites, being involved in photo sessions, too. And me, being into it since i was around 10 years old, I guess makes me the consumate wetlook fan. I can never ever get tired of any of it. I can just as easily swith prefferences from Jeans to dresses in a heartbeat, but that doesn't mean I'll ever get tired or bored with jeans. I love 'em wet or dry, but more wet cuz if the jeans fit like there supposed to (and u know what I mean)then it just accentuates their figure all the more. But, like I've said many times here, about the only things that don't turn me on, when i'm in my wetlook mode, are those stupid idiotic cut-off or tied back t-shirts (and they call that wetlook?)and BATHING SUITS! I'll go to my grave with my wetlook fetish. Never will I ever be able to get away from it or want to get away from it[sm43]

Ok! 2am now, I'm going to bed Peace Man

In reply to Message (14577.1.1) Hello to each there own

By ncgreg231 - ncgreg231@hotmail.com uu Mon 14/02/05 22:14:31 GMT

Different people have different preferences.  Accept it.  Be tolerant of it.  The people who post webshots probably put considerable effort to find the photos that you see.  I tried to search once, but gave it up pretty quickly.  Maybe I don't know how to find good stuff very quickly.  That's why you don't see me putting up webshot links...

HTH,(hope this helps)

-Greg

In reply to Message (14577.1) Hello Re: wet skirt or dress webshots.

By Justacomment - ca Mon 14/02/05 21:30:37 GMT

Nice to see someone else talk about this. Why is it that guys want to see women in jeans?, I just don't see the appeal in that. When I see a women I like to see her dress like a women would, this does not automatically imply dresses but kahki's or other feminem pants or skirts would do great. Well I know alot of people are taking to these jeans photos but common enough is enough lets end the fad and get back to the roots. Its reminding me of boy bands or girls bands, that is the only reason its appealing is because people are being told that its appealing. Anyways thats my rant, anyone want to continue?

Please no more jeans or at least limit them !!!

In reply to Message (14577) Question wet skirt or dress webshots.

By Cleman - au Mon 14/02/05 17:46:10 GMT

Hello all, just wondering if anyone knew where there might be, or had, any new wet dress or skirt webshots. There seem to be a lot of wet jeans around at the moment, is that because ladies don't wear a lot of skirts or dresses any more? Nothing is nicer than a lovely lady in a nice skirt or dress, especially a wet one. Hope to find some soon.

Cleman.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]