Wetlook-Online

Message # 14569.1

Subject: Hello Re: a good wetlook job

Date: Mon 14/02/05 13:13:07 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I suggest you see Stanley Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange" to see how they "cured" Malcolm McDowell....

i.e. being exposed to something all the time will soon make you grow sick of it.

I like beer.....but if I had to work in a brewery every day I think I would get sick of that too.

Most folks I know have developed their interests because they get a thrill from seeing the uncommon, the rare, the unusual events they don't normally see. Wetlook fans are not interested in looking at bikini girls....cos they can easily see that any time they like.

I have always thought....if we were all transported to an alternate universe...where everything was "the opposite"....i.e. and girls swam in clothes all the time...and the sight of a swimsuit was a very rare thing....then most of us would probably be turned on by swimsuits instead.

It's no different than a stamp collector or coin collector....i.e. whats the fun in chasing after things that are common or easy to get.....it's a lot more thrilling to find the rare or the unusual.

Thats part of the problem with the whole "webshots" phenomina.....we are all being subjected to way too much wetlook these days. In the 1980's....to find some nice pics were great....but these days we are being inundated with way too much pabulum.

MK

In reply to Message (14569) Hello a good wetlook job

By Desert Hawk - us Mon 14/02/05 11:55:07 GMT

Someone on a lower message mentioned jobs with wetlook opportunities. One of the best would be operator of a water ride!  Constant wetlook all day!  A year or so ago, Cheetos had a picture of a control stick with possible settings of cheesy, cheesier, and cheesiest. Chester Cheetah was smiling as he was shoving the stick over to cheesiest! I imagined that I was a water ride operator and this control stick adjusted the ride's splash level. Wet, wetter, and wettest, and me smiling as I shove the stick to wettest!  Riders wouldn't have a chance of getting off dry with me at the controls!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]