minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:32:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 14552.4

Subject: Hello Re: Eromaxx - read before joining by CC!

Date: Sun 13/02/05 16:09:58 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I ran into one thing with Eromaxx.  I signed up for one service.  With all the confusion about all the different sites they have, I thought entrance to another of their sites was part of the deal.  I tried signing into this other site of theirs with my username and password from the first site.  That triggered their password sharing lockout.  I dropped them an Email and they let me back in.  Did you try your same password on another one of their sites?

By the way, I thought their wetlook was pretty good.  There is a huge quantity of material with some really nice looking babes.  I got overwhelmed and ran out of time before I could download everything that was available.

In reply to Message (14552) Thumbs Down Eromaxx - read before joining by CC!

By Mahony - pl Sun 13/02/05 01:35:36 GMT

First I must state that I am or have been a member of many more or less wetlook sites, with WetFashionFun, MostWet, Erik Elsas's sites, Styx, the model.com sites and many more. Also Eromaxx's Allwam by Moneybookers. So the producers here now I don't give away passwords.

Anyway I joined Eromaxx the other month using the new Maxxpay system, as it is faster then Moneybookers. I wanted to rejoin when the subscription ended and tried to join again. I couldn't. My transactions were denied. I wrote to their support and they told me that I WAS BLACKLISTED FOR SHARING MY PASSWORD.

This is the first time in the last 5 years of joining pay sites I have been falsly accused of such a thing a my credit card was blocked. They tend to trust their brand new and unsafe system, not a returning client. The password might have gone out in there joining proces (it s given out at a strange stage, before the transaction itself) or while I typed it in when entering the site. Or their system doesn't like broadband links with a dinamic IP. Who knows.

Anyway, they have some strange ways. So if you think honesty is a big issue and are sensitive about false accusations or just care about the consequences they might have (eg. what is maxxpay linked with and what other sites will block me?) then keep away from Eromaxx or use MoneyBookers (or CCBill - if it is still avialable elswhere, in Poland it isn't). And anyway when joining keep in mind, that if you do nothing wrong, you still can be falsly accused and generlly they treat there clients as crap.

Deeply disgusted,

Mike.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]